Thread: [2dP]Metastasis 9/14/10 12:45pm

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Metastasis View Post
    - [2dP]Metastasis
    - STEAM_0:0:5884990
    - Alex banned me
    - On Tuesday 9/14/10 12:45pm EST
    - In the Zombie Mod Server on ATX_Helicopter
    - When Alex banned me, I was never kicked or given any warnings prior and the ban didn't give any time limit or reason for the ban. I'm a regular on the server with a great history. I pointed out some cade breakers prior to getting banned and also zteled as a human, so this IS the ONLY possible reason for my ban, which is not bannable under the rules for my specific situation. Even though I zteled, 3 players said I didn't do it. When the pressure is on that bound key is just too tempting sometimes.

i really dont' know why you couldn't just ask me why i banned you and for how long. this thread is worthless to me and i don't think i want to respond to an unban. especially when you are trying to act all innocent like a little fruit cake being baked by oompa lumpas.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:
    we were in atix and i was on on the other side of the map from you. you said someone was breaking your cade. so i set myself to spectate to confirm. but is was too late. so i stayed SPECTATING YOU for the next couple of round so i can catch them next time.
    the next couple of roundS you were cading with Hallwagner. halfway through the round zombies got Hall and your ended up AT A SPAWN POINT then walked in a secret room. i checked the chat box and no ztele was typed out meaning u use the !ZMENU OPTION to ztele your way out and not get caught....

its just unbelievable. u say you are a regular. even hallwagner told me he was your favorite cading partner. and you know the rules about this server. i don't even have to warn you or remind you. What!? you have ADD or something? did you forget that ztele was illegal? i'm sure u were so anxious to press that button. knowing that hall wasn't going to make it. seriously how low can you go....

i gave you a two hour ban
    if i see you do that again it will be a one day ban or more...

close this pathetic thread

2. Default

i just wanted to state that if your a so callled regular then shouldnt u already know that ztele away from zombies can get in u trouble......

U DO THE CRIME...U PAY THE TIME
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

3. Default

No where under that does it give an admin permission to ban me. At the worst a kick should have been given to me, but in the least, a warning. No where in the rules should I have possibly been given a ban, since I was not a repeat offender, was not warned, and was not kicked, so "short temp bans," "temp bans," or "perma bans" do not apply to me.
    saying ztele and have it show up in the chat box is ok. of course i can freeze or warn. but using !ztele from the !zmenu options if far worse because it doesn't who in the chat box. to me that means you are experience in ztele and know ztele from zombies is illegal. however you can take advantage of it and not get caught by other admins because it doesn't show up in the chat box. thus not deserving a warning if you get caught.

this is the zmenu option I requested for Zero to remove

i've banned people for using that option and they keep doing it because they think i won't catch them again in which i have and give longer bans. DON'T DO IT AGAIN

4. Default

Metastasis is a douchebag rankwhore.

I'm glad he got banned.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    saying ztele and have it show up in the chat box is ok. of course i can freeze or warn. but using !ztele from the !zmenu options if far worse
    Thanks for coming on here and posting; I just didn't want a black mark on my record, encase that hinders someone from becoming an admin. For the record, my !ztele is said under team chat, just like my !scream, etc, etc are. I'm not aware of any options menu for chat/commands, so you don't need to repeat yourself about something that is not true for me. If there's something in that list that could help my game, let me know how to access it. Thanks for acknowledging me as a "so called regular." Payce.

Oh, and btw, I think "regulars" deserve grace, not instant bans, for future reference. I don't think it's fair/right/just/smart to ignore two steps in the rules before you BAN a REGULAR without prior warning, etc, especially one with a seemingly good standing. I'll stop arguing, but I don't see how anyone's proved my points wrong, especially since they line up perfectly under the rules, which all admins have to follow accordingly. I could have accidentally hit my bound !ztele button, but it wouldn't have mattered in this case...just saying.

Edit: For the guy below: "Forum Rules: Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it."
    Last edited by Metastasis; 09-14-2010 at 02:56 PM.

regulars are not to be treated any different. IF ANYTHING they are held to a higher standard since they should know the rules.

you should have derped instead of herped here....tard.

7. Default

Thanks for coming on here and posting; I just didn't want a black mark on my record, encase that hinders someone from becoming an admin. For the record, my !ztele is said under team chat, just like my !scream, etc, etc are. I'm not aware of any options menu for chat/commands, so you don't need to repeat yourself about something that is not true for me. If there's something in that list that could help my game, let me know how to access it. Thanks for acknowledging me as a "so called regular." Payce.

Oh, and btw, I think "regulars" deserve grace, not instant bans, for future reference. I don't think it's fair/right/just/smart to ignore two steps in the rules before you BAN a REGULAR without prior warning, etc, especially one with a seemingly good standing. I'll stop arguing, but I don't see how anyone's proved my points wrong, especially since they line up perfectly under the rules, which all admins have to follow accordingly. I could have accidentally hit my bound !ztele button, but it wouldn't have mattered in this case...just saying.

Even though I zteled, 3 players said I didn't do it. When the pressure is on that bound key is just too tempting sometimes.
    that being said makes your credibitility alot worse... as for your information to me when it comes to the server as admin i treat no one different. i don't care if you are a noob or a regular u will follow rules and if i see you break em its a ban, kick or warn depending on the incident.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no its only banable if you ztele from zombies as humans.
    which is what he admitted 2 doing...

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    close this pathetic thread
    +1 bans up, anyways. and next time make a thread in "unban me" section, not try and claim admin abuse when you're not following the rules...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Edit: For the guy below: "Forum Rules: Flaming and trolling. Just don't do it. You don't want to know why, just don't do it."
    Just calling it how I see it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no its only banable if you ztele from zombies as humans.
    thank you taz. i mistyped

meta, do not fucking !ztele from zombies. it's as simple as that. good day to you sir
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?