Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [2dP]Metastasis 9/14/10 12:45pm

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    voice enable 0 does not give yout the excuse of " I didnt get any warning. "

you know admins use mics to communicate mostly. once is enough to serve a KICK. i do believe the ban was over the top if it was once or twice.

And even in that even we cant do anything until the banning admin makes a clear statement of what happened and how long the ban is for.
    perry its the admins job to type a warning if the player in not responsive to a verbal warning. lay off this guy, let alex explain why he banned him. Why must you nag and undermine and disrespect every buddy who posts an unban me request?

regardless he never got a warning so he says, it shouldnt of been a ban due to the rules stated by zero in the rules section, and all in all he should be unbanned regardless due to the fact that there is no demo to prove any of what supposedly happened by both parties in the first place.

Cuz over 90 percent of the unban me threads are full of tard anyway.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    perry its the admins job to type a warning if the player in not responsive to a verbal warning. lay off this guy, let alex explain why he banned him. Why must you nag and undermine and disrespect every buddy who posts an unban me request?

regardless he never got a warning so he says, it shouldnt of been a ban due to the rules stated by zero in the rules section, and all in all he should be unbanned regardless due to the fact that there is no demo to prove any of what supposedly happened by both parties in the first place.
    a demo is not necessary unless is a perma ban. meta was on my screen while he ztele'd but didn't come up in my chat box. i don't lie about these things. he admitted he ztele'd and knows the rules. it was only a two hour ban.
    what rules are you reading? Walter's server rules ? LOL jk

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    a demo is not necessary unless is a perma ban. meta was on my screen while he ztele'd but didn't come up in my chat box. i don't lie about these things. he admitted he ztele'd and knows the rules. it was only a two hour ban.
    what rules are you reading? Walter's server rules ? LOL jk
    lol +1

mikey, if you're going 2 try and quote and state the rules, you might want 2 actually read them first.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol +1

mikey, if you're going 2 try and quote and state the rules, you might want 2 actually read them first.
    maybe show me where it say you can ban a zteler for first offence with no warning.

6. Default

maybe show me where it say you can ban a zteler for first offence with no warning.
    it's zm ffs. punishments must come faster, but shorter because of the number of players and the environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

II. Understanding bypasses
    Some rules allow for bypasses, this means that under some circumstances one type of punishment can be bypassed and a more sever one can be issued. For example violations of some rules may allow admins to skip a kick and go to a predesignated ban length instead. Another example would be bypassing a mute for a kick. Punishments that can be bypassed have a section stating what rule violations allow for bypasses. It is up to an admin to decide if they want to skip to a more severe punishment. Think of bypasses as an "or" statement for admins, when a user breaks a given rule they can punish with "this" or if it is on the bypass list they can punish with "something more severe"
    You're welcome.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You're welcome.
    IV.1 is not on the bypass list, so DJ Mikey (TY) and I are still right and I should not have received an instant ban. To state what the rules clearly say, for the fourth time, I should have been given a warning and at the very most, a kick. In the past 3-4 months, since I started here, I've never received a ban, so this got me a little upset. I not about trying to intentionally break any of the rules, but accidents happen. I don't deserve this black mark, so please leave my recently past situation alone and please close this thread. Sorry about all the "I's" in this post

Edit: To the poster below: Either you can't read or can't stand being wrong, Alex admitted that he never warned me, case closed.
    Last edited by Metastasis; 09-16-2010 at 06:35 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Metastasis View Post
    IV.1 is not on the bypass list, so DJ Mikey (TY) and I are still right and I should not have received an instant ban. To state what the rules clearly say, for the fourth time, I should have been given a warning and at the very most, a kick. In the past 3-4 months, since I started here, I've never received a ban, so this got me a little upset. I not about trying to intentionally break any of the rules, but accidents happen. I don't deserve this black mark, so please leave my recently past situation alone and please close this thread. Sorry about all the "I's" in this post
    You were warned. Alex stated such multiple times. And honestly if you have been around the server long enough you should know not to do that shit.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, it sounds like you zteled from humans, which is bannable dumbass
    Zteleing from humans isn't illegal.. Zteleing from zombies as a human is. Dumbass D=

How long was this cat banned for?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.