Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Attention]Monsterenergy no tags

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    When you get a chance, Z.
    if i see an admin doing that, while not having a tag on even though he or she shows up under ma_admin, can i ban? if yes, then for how long and where can i post after i ban him or her? (i'll provide a demo of course)

i'm pretty sure its a no but it doesn't hurt to ask.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    if i see an admin doing that, while not having a tag on even though he or she shows up under ma_admin, can i ban? if yes, then for how long and where can i post after i ban him or her? (i'll provide a demo of course)

i'm pretty sure its a no but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    I'm pretty sure you can. zero has said multiple times "if you join the server without your tag on, you're joining the server as a regular person, not as an admin" so it would make sense that you could punish the person if they were fucking around or not following rules due 2 the fact they have 0 admin status at the time and it wouldn't conflict with any of our existing rules.

when you join without tag you 100% just a normal person, you don't count for senior admin, and can't use admin commands unless you put on your tag.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can. zero has said multiple times "if you join the server without your tag on, you're joining the server as a regular person, not as an admin" so it would make sense that you could punish the person if they were fucking around or not following rules due 2 the fact they have 0 admin status at the time and it wouldn't conflict with any of our existing rules.

when you join without tag you 100% just a normal person, you don't count for senior admin, and can't use admin commands unless you put on your tag.
    and as always, the only exception to this is if you're demoing a hacker.

i think the thing to say is that every admin should check ma_admins real quick when they get in, and as in admin-only chat what's up if an admin is not wearing their tag. if no response, they can be considered a regular player. this is the ONLY situation when an untagged admin can issue and use admin commands, to deal with hackers while undercover. anything else done w/out a tag would be abuse
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

This reminds me of the loka situation where her "name was too long to wear her tags"

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry