Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Srry72 7:20 PST

1. Default Srry72 7:20 PST

Name in Game:srry72
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:21890278
    Who banned you: I don't know
    When: September 14, 2010
    Where: Zombie mod
    Why banned: I didn't know that I was breaking the rules by hiding under the elevator of a map (apparently it glitches) I didn't receive a warning so I don't know who banned me. Sorry.

their was a bunch of humans under the elevator, in fact is the illegal cading list on the motd?
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

I haven't seen any list or maybe I wasn't paying attention.

4. Default

did you guys glitch the elevator? and was it on scrapyard, hospital, or fiddlersgreen? those are the 3 big maps that i know of w/ glitchable elevators.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    did you guys glitch the elevator? and was it on scrapyard, hospital, or fiddlersgreen? those are the 3 big maps that i know of w/ glitchable elevators.
    it was scrap yard...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Srry72 View Post
    Name in Game:srry72
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:21890278
    Who banned you: I don't know
    When: September 14, 2010
    Where: Zombie mod
    Why banned: I didn't know that I was breaking the rules by hiding under the elevator of a map (apparently it glitches) I didn't receive a warning so I don't know who banned me. Sorry.
    Something doesn't sound right here.

You didn't know that glitching the elevator is illegal, but you know what you did wrong without a warning.

Thats confusing so I'll try and make more sense of it.

You glitched the elevator. Nobody told you that this was wrong/against the rules and you recieved a ban without warning. How did you know that it was illegal without a warning? You must have known ahead of time. If you were told this is why you were being banned, how did you not get the admin's name?

What is illegal is hiding in the corner (behind the box scraps) just before glitching the elevator.

8. Default

alright, on scrapyard, the exact rule is thus:

"glitching" the elevator is allowed, however being in the one back corner surrounded by the cardboard box remains is not allowed, since they take away about a milimeter from the headroom, thus preventing zombies from crawling over it. hence, being there results in a completely impossible situation for the zombies.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    alright, on scrapyard, the exact rule is thus:

"glitching" the elevator is allowed, however being in the one back corner surrounded by the cardboard box remains is not allowed, since they take away about a milimeter from the headroom, thus preventing zombies from crawling over it. hence, being there results in a completely impossible situation for the zombies.
    I banned the dude that was in that EXACT spot.
    There were 3 other humans under it but, were NOT in that spot.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I banned the dude that was in that EXACT spot.
    There were 3 other humans under it but, were NOT in that spot.
    good job!