Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Srry72 7:20 PST

1. Default

glitching the elevator is a ban b/c you are doing a glitch.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    glitching the elevator is a ban b/c you are doing a glitch.
    no, not in this case. zombies can still get humans under a glitched elevator in scrapyard, except people in that one back corner
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Something doesn't sound right here.

You didn't know that glitching the elevator is illegal, but you know what you did wrong without a warning.

Before I got banned someone said that there were people glitching the elevator I was going to ztele out but I got banned before I could.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I banned the dude that was in that EXACT spot.
    There were 3 other humans under it but, were NOT in that spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    good job!
    No. You can freeze people just as easily as banning them. I wouldn't have done anything to him apart from freezing him unless he was the very last human alive and was holding up the round. In which case you could kick him. Now if he doesn't respond to voice or chat, then that falls under the qualifications for a short ban. The less you teach and the more you ban, means the more new people come in.. It becomes a never ending process of banning and having more new people coming in who don't know what they're doing and never learn to.

Quote Originally Posted by Srry72 View Post
    Before I got banned someone said that there were people glitching the elevator I was going to ztele out but I got banned before I could.
    Still banned?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

No, I got unbanned not long after I posted this. Thank you.