Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: joker abuse

Default joker abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: -√A™/L/ Hallwagner lMDl

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): slayed for camping spawn when i went all the way across the map and came back, then muted for telling him he was wrong

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): slayed around 12:15 am. muted around 12:16

i was banned for avoiding the mute, which i admit was a stupid decision on my part, but this dude needs to learn not to slay people and mute them when they complain about it. p.s. don't bring up any bs about my history of admin abuse because its completely irrelevant, that was in the past AND i got punished for it, as should he

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: -√A™/L/ Hallwagner lMDl

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): slayed for camping spawn when i went all the way across the map and came back, then muted for telling him he was wrong
    lol wow it's true i did slay him for camping spawn and so he started bitching, than i muted him as he said. Than he rejoined, so than i banned him for trying to avoid the mute and for admin disrespect.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-19-2010 at 11:49 PM.

pretty clear cut case hall.

Though if he did run the whole map then camp a bit back at spawn you shouldn't of slayed him.

4. Default

Well i was there at that time and 3 other previous map.
    Joker slayed him for spawn camping but he was not, Hallwagner just complain a little bit about me because he cant killed me for 5 or 6 rounds.

BTW, I really don't like about the way you treat other player Joker. You are not treating all the player fairly.

5. Default

Seems like an easy case to me...it's a silly little quarrel. Unban wagner, joker: play nice.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    lol wow it's true i did slay him for camping spawn and so he started bitching, than i muted him as he said. Than he rejoined, so than i banned him for trying to avoid the mute.
    Sorry i am not trying to help hallwagner, but I just want to make it clear
    I was on nade level, and i killed Joker (but he did not slay me). After that 2rounds,I was running to CT spawn, and Hall wanted to knife me, but joker slayed me for team killed (2 previous round).After that, he slayed hall for spawn camping ???

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    lol wow it's true i did slay him for camping spawn and so he started bitching, than i muted him as he said. Than he rejoined, so than i banned him for trying to avoid the mute and for admin disrespect.
    hmm maybe you should slay people for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, and you wouldnt have people disrespecting you...derp. i wasn't camping, your'e just mad i kept killing you...lmao

8. Default

hmm maybe you should slay people for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, and you wouldnt have people disrespecting you...derp. i wasn't camping, your'e just mad i kept killing you...lmao
    Do you two need to kiss and make up? Maybe some hardcore anal sex? I'll pay...

Just someone unban wagner if he still is and if this whole issue comes back up then we'll have to have a restraining order mod programmed into the server so if one is on the other one can't be.

9. Default wtf man

i dont get why he was banned it makes no sense and even if he was camping slay him or even kick him but a ban is pretty far joker

its probably a short ban.