Thread: Fun times in Nazi Germany with t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

1. Thumbs down Fun times in Nazi Germany with t0nyyyy <ibis.a>

Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/hldj_cmd_d.cfg
    Loaded : The Blues Brothers Everybody Needs Somebody to Love 14 192kbps

Sazir : Dont use steam :S
    NessLookAlike : fuck Linkin Park
    NessLookAlike : its time for some Blues Brothers

Antibiotic connected.
    [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a> killed Better Bronii-chan Than Sorry with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Mr. Brightside killed {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! with zombie_claws_of_death.
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : bastard!
    stitch connected.
    ] hldjsca
    NessLookAlike : [HLDJ] :: The Blues Brothers Everybody Needs Somebody to Love 14 192kbps

{Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : oh shit you hit me
    (ADMIN) [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>: muted player NessLookAlike for 1 minutes
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : lol
    Stop hackers, support the server, be a leader, and become an ADMIN. Type !admin to find out more!
    stitch connected.
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : T-T
    (Counter-Terrorist) mef : you want this where
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : AWWW YEAH
    [hop] IBIS Pub # 1 - de_dust2 (18/21) [type !servers to join]
    *DEAD* stitch : !zspawn
    [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a> killed Bob with zombie_claws_of_death.
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : lmao you sick fuck
    Achievements and stats disabled: sv_nostats is set.
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : LOL
    Sazir : LMFAO
    NessLookAlike killed [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a> with m249.
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : YES
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : DO I
    BoB FroM @ccounting : lol
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : *IT
    Sazir : lmao omg
    mef : stfu
    {Ł҉۲Ł҉} BROzooka! : YEAAAAAAH
    (ADMIN) [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>: kicked player stitch
    Sazir : lmfao omg
    stitch connected.
    Sazir : Tony <3 xD
    NessLookAlike : rofl, wow admin abuse. lol, you must be a new admin.
    Join our 20 slot WCS Server at 174.36.201.114:27015
    You were kicked by an Admin
    (ADMIN) [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>: kicked player NessLookAlike
    Disconnect: You were kicked by an Admin.
    So this admin [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a> that I haven't seen in here before seems like a pretty uptight admin. Too much so.

• We're all playing together, a little kid (stitch) says something short and not at all annoying over mic, [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a> just flatly and quickly says "SHUTUP" over mic, stitch says something short and not at all annoying again, kicked.
    • I kill [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>, then I try to play some music: instant mute, no warning.
    • Once I'm unmuted, I comment on kicking stitch, saying "rofl, wow admin abuse. lol, you must be a new admin.", immediate kick.

Was he just mad at me because I killed him (butthurt, as it were)? Or deep in his heart does he hold a grudge against the Blues Brothers? You decide! But from what I'm seeing on the forums, he's done stuff like this before. Doesn't seem like he fits the profile of a good admin on the user end. Hostility towards users, a short temper and lack of warnings do not a good admin make.

Good Admin: &

[소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>: &

See what I did there? PS Also while I'm here, Zero please give the SAW in ZM more knockback, much appreciated.

2. Default

how long was the ban for?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

*DEAD* roach : tony: why are you being so rude to me?
    (ADMIN) [소주]* t0nyyyy <ibis.a>: muted player roach for 15000 minutes
    lol! No bans to my knowledge, just unexplained kicks, mutes, and incredible rudeness.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    lol! No bans to my knowledge, just unexplained kicks, mutes, and incredible rudeness.
    so....?

if roach feels wronged, he can come in here and bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

It's official.... all the males in this community are on their rag, and overly sensitive. This is not abiding to the rules Zero set forth. This is going by your own annoyance and tolerance of what you feel is wrong, which is not what the rules are about. Take a Midol and read the TOS you were given minutes after you purchased admin. I warn players to shut up before I mute them. Others I have gotten requests from. Reading the dialogue (although it could be edited, but just reading) no one requested for him to be muted or kicked.

This really just makes me want to get the new admin system in place already.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    It's official.... all the males in this community are on their rag, and overly sensitive. This is not abiding to the rules Zero set forth. This is going by your own annoyance and tolerance of what you feel is wrong, which is not what the rules are about. Take a Midol and read the TOS you were given minutes after you purchased admin. I warn players to shut up before I mute them. Others I have gotten requests from. Reading the dialogue (although it could be edited, but just reading) no one requested for him to be muted or kicked.

This really just makes me want to get the new admin system in place already.
    wrong, everybody on the server was telling stitch and roach to shut up.
    i told stitch to stop talking, didn't listen. so i kicked, then muted for a minute.

roach's mic volue was too high, told him to fix it..
    he ignored me so I muted for 5 minutes.

I gave out plenty warnings before the kickings/mutings took place.

7. Default

NLA is obviously a fucking noob retard. He is the one who is truely butthurt because he can't spam his shitty ass music and his retarded ass bitch voice on our zombie server. He didn't listen to the admin, so the admin gave justified MINIMAL punishment. Tony is probably the best admin we got on the zombie server. He's on the most, and enforces the rules the most.

So Loka or whoever you are. I am a troll but leave Tony alone. He is the fucking man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    NLA is obviously a fucking noob retard. He is the one who is truely butthurt because he can't spam his shitty ass music and his retarded ass bitch voice on our zombie server. He didn't listen to the admin, so the admin gave justified MINIMAL punishment. Tony is probably the best admin we got on the zombie server. He's on the most, and enforces the rules the most.

So Loka or whoever you are. I am a troll but leave Tony alone. He is the fucking man.
    the only "noob" retard is the one making a fool of him self ^^^^
    you idolize a kid who cant handle simple responsibility.

This is ridiculous i might need to stop in on ZM more often.

He is new ness.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

He is new ness.
    I also should probably stick my head in zombie more. Hell, I might teach the kids a thing or two.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

He is new ness.
    a kid that that handle simple responsibility?
    you would of have done a lot worse kid.

don't try to make yourself look like a king douche bag