Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy 14...you should play

1. Default

8 is the worst of them all. It's not even a game, it's an interactive movie, and even then it still blows.

5 > 6 > 9 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 1 > 12 > 3 > 10 > 10-2 > 8

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I think it went down hill after 9 (even though I despise 8)
    could not agree more blade. 9 was imo, one of the best FF's and the rest after have really sucked, 10 wasn't too terrible, but man x-2 11 12 13 have all just sucked

3. Default

Final Fantasy Tactics was so full of WIN!!!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Final Fantasy Tactics was so full of WIN!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qD8qViAtzo..._jap-front.jpg
    tactics advance was better imo

i just didn't like the first one, granted all i've played of it was War of the Lions (psp remake)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    tactics advance was better imo

i just didn't like the first one, granted all i've played of it was War of the Lions (psp remake)
    Its original release was Japan in June 1997 and in the United States in January 1998. The fact that people are still enjoying it 12 years later and it still holds up speaks volumes.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Its original release was Japan in June 1997 and in the United States in January 1998. The fact that people are still enjoying it 12 years later and it still holds up speaks volumes.
    i'm not saying that people are wrong, just that i didn't enjoy it much.

advance was better to me
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Tactics would probably go in the Top 5. Advance would be in the middle. Advance took FAR too long for its own good.

12 sucked because of Vaan and Penelo. They contribute NOTHING to the plot. If the main characters were Balthier, Fran, and Ashe, it would have done a lot better.

8. Default

No no no no no no... no

play guild wars 2 instead: http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/09/...-guild-wars-2/

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    No no no no no no... no

play guild wars 2 instead: http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/09/...-guild-wars-2/
    I loved this video.... and Im not even a guild wars fan. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan boy.
    Like all the FF titles except 8 and 10-12 still on the fence about 13 it had great elements but also major let downs (and hope was so annoying I started skipping all cinematics).

That being said Final Fantasy obviously just isn't meant to be an MMO.... (this piece of shit looks just as bad as 11 was....)
    For the love of god will Square please just overhaul the graphics from 7 and re release it before the company goes under...
    or maybe a sequel to the Lions war for the PS3 (where focus is on game play not graphics).