Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reach?

1. Default Reach?

Just wondering how many people bought the new Halo Reach game. I for one did and love it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    Just wondering how many people bought the new Halo Reach game. I for one did and love it.

One of my friends in school bought it and got a limited edition little journal which held one of characters thoughts, keycard and photos and crap. He stayed up for the midnight release(if there was even a midnight release) and he was sleeping in art class asking me to do a little of his work.

Cortanna's journal? At least that is what I saw when I was watching Bungie unpack both special editions on youtube.

Must....REACH....when price goes down :S (cheap bastid leave me alone)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Cortanna's journal? At least that is what I saw when I was watching Bungie unpack both special editions on youtube.

Must....REACH....when price goes down :S (cheap bastid leave me alone)
    ...you're retarded. go do work w/ school before you buy another game dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

already have it, ill upload images soon.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

i bought the LE aswell its awesome, it comes with Dr. Halsey's journal. If your not familiar with the halo universe she is the one who created the spartans and thier armour

7. Default

Basically it's just Halo 3.. With a better Forge.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

there is alot of new stuff, i personally like it more than the other halo games

I want to play the campaign but I don't have time for games anymore this is sad considering I am most likely the biggest Halo fan here
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Basically it's just Halo 3.. With a better Forge.
    i knew james was going to hate on this thread. and im sure bungie didnt spend three years making another halo three with a better forge. scratch that, they didnt.

i got the legendary edition. already have all achievements but two. currently a warrant officer grade two.

edit: masta is the second biggest halo fan here after me.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine