Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ban this hacker!

  1. Default Ban this hacker!

    Name - Shaquille O'Neal
    ID# - 36
    Evidence:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/s...510/?gt1=39002





    Did it make you ?

    Just trying to get away from the negativity and bring a little fun to the boards for a change


    Anyway, good luck with making that stick! Go fight city hall, you have a better chance :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  2. #2

    Default




  3. Default

    nice find denis :P

  4. Default

    Thx man, SOooo many views but NO posts. I guess people don't appreciate my humor or trying to generate a bit lightheartedness in these times of skulduggery and hate
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Thx man, SOooo many views but NO posts. I guess people don't appreciate my humor or trying to generate a bit lightheartedness in these times of skulduggery and hate
    not really, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not really, no.
    Damn Aco, you're a real stick in the mud aren't you?

    That time of the month or what??
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Damn Aco, you're a real stick in the mud aren't you?

    That time of the month or what??
    Aco is a douchebag.

    I checked the thread out, but I don't actually have time to go through it the way it was intended to be checked out. You know we love you though.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Aco is a douchebag.

    I checked the thread out, but I don't actually have time to go through it the way it was intended to be checked out. You know we love you though.
    :tips hat:

    but seriously, i saw the title and expected some sort of entertaining hacks to lol at.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  9. #9

    Default

    Acolyte sometimes I want to beat the shit out of you and then make you swim in it.



  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Acolyte sometimes I want to beat the shit out of you and then make you swim in it.
    lmfao.

    If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •