Thread: notifications to email ?

1. Default notifications to email ?

k, so am trying to find a way to get "notifications" from the forums sent to my email address...such as when someone replies after me in a thread or smthn (yes, am a fucking facebook addict)
    and i find it more convenient since i have the tendency to forget about a specific thread or loosing the topic at some point...

is the feature already built in? (if the website was made with a Content management system, like drupal or joomla, its just a module to be installed...)
    am i missing smthn in my settings or is it not available?
    thanks.

EDIT: lets face it ,there is like a BILLION threads posted on this forums at this moment... scrolling through all of them looking for a duplicate question of mine is tidious as fuck... so plz no bs about me dublicating if that was the case? thanks
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    k, so am trying to find a way to get "notifications" from the forums sent to my email address...such as when someone replies after me in a thread or smthn (yes, am a fucking facebook addict)
    and i find it more convenient since i have the tendency to forget about a specific thread or loosing the topic at some point...

is the feature already built in? (if the website was made with a Content management system, like drupal or joomla, its just a module to be installed...)
    am i missing smthn in my settings or is it not available?
    thanks.

EDIT: lets face it ,there is like a BILLION threads posted on this forums at this moment... scrolling through all of them looking for a duplicate question of mine is tidious as fuck... so plz no bs about me dublicating if that was the case? thanks
    Go to your "user CD" (it's at the top panel) and in your profile area is a panel on the left. Within that panel, which has several sections, you'll find the option to send any post replies to yours triggering an email to whatever you choose to send it to, or the one you used to make your profile, I can't remember which way it works, buts it's there.

PS- I also think there's a way to send just case/thread specific emails to you as well. Hope this helps
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Actually in any thread or forum within these forums you will see an option labeled thread tools or forum tools. When you click there you will see an option to subscribe to that thread or forum. This way you can get messages just on the exact things or parts of the forums you want to track.

Note that the forums also supports this via RSS. Just lick the RSS icon in your browser and select the feed you want. You can then copy that address and integrate it into whatever RSS syndication sute your using.

4. Default

Actually in any thread or forum within these forums you will see an option labeled thread tools or forum tools. When you click there you will see an option to subscribe to that thread or forum. This way you can get messages just on the exact things or parts of the forums you want to track.

Note that the forums also supports this via RSS. Just lick the RSS icon in your browser and select the feed you want. You can then copy that address and integrate it into whatever RSS syndication sute your using.
    that helped, thanks a bunch, both of u
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...