Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2 steam ID's

  1. Default 2 steam ID's

    So I have 2 steam id's and decided that I would switch to another one in zombie mod and was wondering if there was some kind of way to have both statistics under my profile because in one my rank is pretty good, and my newer one...well you know...

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege View Post
    So I have 2 steam id's and decided that I would switch to another one in zombie mod and was wondering if there was some kind of way to have both statistics under my profile because in one my rank is pretty good, and my newer one...well you know...
    ...why?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  3. Default

    I guess i wasn't clear, I want my new profile to have all the old stats

  4. #4

    Default

    yea i tried the same thing with my 2nd account....to get my gg stats for both steam ids consolidated under one id.....i dont think zero has the power and/or time to do that.

  5. Default

    ok ,thanks

  6. #6

    Default

    It wont work, it will be a different rank and it only records the steam IDS and its Rank.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    It wont work, it will be a different rank and it only records the steam IDS and its Rank.
    actually i've seen a statspage with more than 1 steam id....i have no idea how tho
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=52

    49 steam id's to be precise. this guy has a ban request out for him, but knowing how psychostats work, this is perplexing and sounds like A CONSPIRACY!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    actually i've seen a statspage with more than 1 steam id....i have no idea how tho
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=52

    49 steam id's to be precise. this guy has a ban request out for him, but knowing how psychostats work, this is perplexing and sounds like A CONSPIRACY!
    multiple ppl used the same
    name?
    ip?
    thats weird..

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    multiple ppl used the same
    name?
    ip?
    thats weird..
    and steam id's. im guessing he "knows" people in psychostats. regardless he should be banned perma under all his id's

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    and steam id's. im guessing he "knows" people in psychostats. regardless he should be banned perma under all his id's
    lol sounds like a hacker, because theirs Steam id changers but their rare but works.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •