Hello fellow IBIS players/members/admins/everyone else. As you might know I am a regular on the server and I am sure some of the old admins still remember me (I hope they do). For some strange reason when I join zombie mod server I cannot see nor can other people see my text that I type. I can see myself typing it but when I hit enter nothing happens. Same problem with my mic no one can hear me talk. And this has been going on for a couple of months now. To me these are the signs that I have been muted but I thought it gets lifted if you rejoin the server (as i know the server rule of reconnected to the sever to avoid mute = ban). No one told me the reason if any why I was muted or if I am even muted. I play on other servers and the chat and text are fine but it seems to stop working every time I join IBIS zombie mod. Can an Admin mute me and then unmute me to fix the problem? I dont even know if its IBIS's can help me, maybe its my CSS acting up. Either way thank you for your time reading this hope this is an easy fix because not being able to RTV really sucks. Here is my steam ID if needed "Run From Zombies" STEAM_0:0:11838888.