Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: September 25th Event

Sweet sounds like fun, I was going to be sad missing the Humans.vs.Zombies
    event in Louisville since I have been to the past six events, so I glad now. As for weapons, will it be alright to use nerf swords and/or socks because that what I have used in past Humans.vs.Zombeis events? For food I'll be glad to pick up the Hotdogs for the event, thanks to the greatest that is GFS!
    Well I'm looking forward to this event and many good times!

2. Default

It would be impossible to lose with a sword if they die in one hit... although there is a work around. Zombies can block sword with arms only body and leg hits will be accepted, zombies can not grab the sword though.

Well I think I will just go with some low cost water guns from Walmart or something like that, since this is Humans.vs.Zombies water style.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It would be impossible to lose with a sword if they die in one hit... although there is a work around. Zombies can block sword with arms only body and leg hits will be accepted, zombies can not grab the sword though.
    lol....

for sake of balancing

Humans = Long Range Restricted
    Zombies = Short Range Restricted

Zombies MAY use foam swords if they do want, however socks will probably be not, since there shall be water balloons anyways

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

As far as des(s)ert goes, we could do s'mores again like last year. I could bring the stuff. =3

Just realized I won't be able to go to this shit, have fun faggots.

It's too bad I'll miss the desert. I wanted to see how that turned out. But hey, you're all invited to my house for my dad's surprise 50th birthday party that evening! I have games! And anime! Please don't leave me alone... ;(

Also, tell me if you plan to go to the Equestrian Games on Sunday. Since it's free for UK students, I might go.
    Last edited by RamenPoodle; 09-22-2010 at 07:41 PM.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

7. Default

For ANYONE who has any questions as to where the event is, how to get there, or possibility of rides, Please call/text me

my cell is 502-500-1240

thank you and i hope everyone shows up

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews