Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: admin taken away from me

1. Default admin taken away from me

it seems to be that i dident pay for it but i sighned up were it should just take it out of my acount when it needs to be paid why is this not happening

sorry if this should be in a diff part of the forum

2. Default

It does take money money out of the account automatically but there has to be money in the account. If there is not it retries 2-3 times over the course of a few weeks and then cancels. From my records it looks like it tired to charge a few times before canceling. It could be that your credit card was maxed out or expired or broken. You will need to resubscribe with a working card.

3. Default

lol 0wned. <3 brentidge.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

wwell i paid for admin again on a new card but i no i had moneys on the card but it is all good paid now just time to play the waiting game!

5. Default

Brent,

I called the credit card company and told them that I was your brother and that you "lost" your card at Victoria Secret yesterday, so you won't be getting your admin on that card either!!!

Have a nice day :P

PS~So tell me, do those lacey racey goodies make you feel good??
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

I don't think PayPal accepts Spicy Chicken Fillets as valid currency. Sorry, Brentidge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I don't think PayPal accepts Spicy Chicken Fillets as valid currency. Sorry, Brentidge.
    no but it does accept Deep Fried visa

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    no but it does accept Deep Fried visa
    What about sauteed mastercards?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

ha, reminds me of the time i went to pay a $40 parking ticket entirely in pennnies. legally they had to accept it, but they were so pissed

10. Default

I love the spicy chicken fillets! I would accept it as payment but theres other means as well