Thread: primus weezer devo and sublime w/ rome

1. Default primus weezer devo and sublime w/ rome

YAY for me i get to see them all tonight i am skipping the dirty heads becouse they went on at 1 and there is 4 and a half hours of bands i dont want to see and being fat i dont want to be in the hot az sun all day
    just had to make you all jelus and if you dont like any of those bands your lame (damn hip hoppers}

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    YAY for me i get to see them all tonight i am skipping the dirty heads becouse they went on at 1 and there is 4 and a half hours of bands i dont want to see and being fat i dont want to be in the hot az sun all day
    just had to make you all jelus and if you dont like any of those bands your lame (damn hip hoppers}
    fuck yeah man, have fun

3. Default

That's why you don't have money for admin! That's two concerts in a week! haha.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

oh yeah i forgot i blew alot of money on booze at the concert (hip hop show) it was free but drank like 40$ of booze and ended up going to my friends and did a bunch of coke and drink wihsky till sunrise lol god my life is awsome

5. Default

WTF did he just say??
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

what?