Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sup IBIS

1. Default Sup IBIS

Sean Connery here, been playing on the gungame sherver and I've enjoyed it very much. Jusht wanted to introdushe myshelf on the forumsh, and offer my "shervishes" to any of your mothersh. Thank you all.

Shinsherely,
    Sean Connery

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
    Sean Connery here, been playing on the gungame sherver and I've enjoyed it very much. Jusht wanted to introdushe myshelf on the forumsh, and offer my "shervishes" to any of your mothersh. Thank you all.

Shinsherely,
    Sean Connery
    wat up sean

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wat up sean
    Oh you know, shame ol' shame ol'. Shaggin babesh and killing men with shtrange fetishesh.

4. Default

Welcome Sean!

5. Default

Shinsherely,
    Sean Connery
    Hi there
    Welcome to the drama..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

hey! Nice playing with you on GG.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    hey! Nice playing with you on GG.
    Shame to you too mish ownshy. Many a pleashurable exshperiencesh have been and will be had.

8. Default

Shame to you too mish ownshy. Many a pleashurable exshperiencesh have been and will be had.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Lmfao....

10. Default

I don't shee what'sh sho funny...