Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Games

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    minecraft looks pretty cool where can i get it ?
    currently its on free to play since the creator's server got flooded from players trying to update their games, once he gets it fixed the game is 14$ in american i think not sure

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Wow Mag.. That game looks like everything I've ever dreamed reality could be.
    I know right? kinda has a city version of Crysis mix with mirrors egde feel in it. Ive heard good things about the orginal two games way back in the day but never played them. I would probably be even content if they just made a cg movie based off that trailer.

I know right? kinda has a city version of Crysis mix with mirrors egde feel in it. Ive heard good things about the orginal two games way back in the day but never played them. I would probably be even content if they just made a cg movie based off that trailer.
    a movie is exactly what i thought when i watched that trailer

4. Default

What I thought when I saw that trailer was.. I was born in the wrong era.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

We have had alot of game threads out different games. Maybe we need a thread about games in general.
    So post on games you like or you cant wait to see or even where you think games are headed.

For me right now Im curious to see what games everyone is looking forward to
    All the new games come out for Christmas season and first quarter next year.

I really don't know nothing about the game Deus Ex but i saw the trailer and it really got me interested in it
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If anyone can tell me about the series and stuff let me know.

Again this thread is about "Games in General" anything goes as long as its about games
    First thing that came to mind when I watched that: Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    currently its on free to play since the creator's server got flooded from players trying to update their games, once he gets it fixed the game is 14$ in american i think not sure
    I looked into this game. watched a lot of vids and its.....

Totally Awesome!!!!

but its not free now that i notice =(

It reminds me of like Lego's where you can create anything you want and explore anywhere. Even to the center of the earth.... Then Night falls and its a dangerous place to be. Im curious to find out more about the multi-player

Really want to try it out now

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

7. Default

I looked into this game. watched a lot of vids and its.....

Totally Awesome!!!!

but its not free now that i notice =(

It reminds me of like Lego's where you can create anything you want and explore anywhere. Even to the center of the earth.... Then Night falls and its a dangerous place to be. Im curious to find out more about the multi-player

Really want to try it out now

Yea it's really cool. I've even made a skin for my character.

8. Default

looks good despite the cheesy graphics lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    looks good despite the cheesy graphics lol
    I had downloaded a texture pack, the original game looks a bit more silly.

10. Default

That trailer makes it look epic.

ALSO! DEAD RISING 2!!!

Who's buying it?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.