Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default The Games

We have had alot of game threads out different games. Maybe we need a thread about games in general.
    So post on games you like or you cant wait to see or even where you think games are headed.

For me right now Im curious to see what games everyone is looking forward to
    All the new games come out for Christmas season and first quarter next year.

I really don't know nothing about the game Deus Ex but i saw the trailer and it really got me interested in it
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If anyone can tell me about the series and stuff let me know.

Again this thread is about "Games in General" anything goes as long as its about games
    Last edited by mag36; 09-20-2010 at 05:17 PM.

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    The bottem video is when i use to play on my clan's server i was also known as an admin.
    Unreal tournament 1999 Old, but still fun to play.

3. Default

MineCraft

Imagine gmod except on the n64 and block themed and based around survival.

Does this count? Figuring you ignore the music

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    MineCraft

Imagine gmod except on the n64 and block themed and based around survival.
    minecraft looks pretty cool where can i get it ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    minecraft looks pretty cool where can i get it ?
    currently its on free to play since the creator's server got flooded from players trying to update their games, once he gets it fixed the game is 14$ in american i think not sure

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    currently its on free to play since the creator's server got flooded from players trying to update their games, once he gets it fixed the game is 14$ in american i think not sure
    I looked into this game. watched a lot of vids and its.....

Totally Awesome!!!!

but its not free now that i notice =(

It reminds me of like Lego's where you can create anything you want and explore anywhere. Even to the center of the earth.... Then Night falls and its a dangerous place to be. Im curious to find out more about the multi-player

Really want to try it out now

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    We have had alot of game threads out different games. Maybe we need a thread about games in general.
    So post on games you like or you cant wait to see or even where you think games are headed.

For me right now Im curious to see what games everyone is looking forward to
    All the new games come out for Christmas season and first quarter next year.

I really don't know nothing about the game Deus Ex but i saw the trailer and it really got me interested in it

If anyone can tell me about the series and stuff let me know.

Again this thread is about "Games in General" anything goes as long as its about games
    This game is looking very good. Cant wait for it to come out
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    This game is looking very good. Cant wait for it to come out
    i agree i wonder what the first one was like.