View Poll Results: Should Ness buy admin?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slap me

7 38.89%
  • Yes

3 16.67%
  • No

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ness pay $11 and you can do what ever u want...

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Yeah, it was super-shitty super-overplayed highschool. But the point is he ended up changing it back, so it was all cool.

This thread isn't really about alex, or about alex being a dick; if it was, it'd be in the admin abuse section, and it can't be there because it's not admin abuse. I totally get the whole senior admin thing, but where in the rules does it say I can't bitch about? I've been here for at least a year now playing with most of you, so take a lol. In any case, I was just wondering what people thought in terms of playing with me whether they'd like me as an admin. That's it.

Assuming I get admin, here's a few things you can probably expect from me:
    1. Generally will not overrule players map vote,
    2. Fun and entertaining gameplay,
    3. Spec to find cade-breakers in ZM and cheaters in GG, demo, and ban in a timely manner with proper warnings,
    4. Mute REALLY REALLY annoying little kids in a timely fashion,
    5. Preferential to escape maps in ZM,
    6. Honor admin seniority system, no disrespect, etc,
    7. Responsive to user problems, not just a "no, go fuck off I'm trying to play" approach,
    8. ???,
    9. Profit.

I think that in general I would make a good admin and that most people that think otherwise simply don't know me very well or haven't taken the time to know me.
    change #5 and you got my vote

2. Default

Slap me, baby.

Also, buy admin if you want to support the community. It's not really our call.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Read the rules, senior admin can change the map to whatever they want as long as it's not excessive or frequent. Alex didn't do anything wrong besides making a dick comment.
    And make a dick move by changing the map when people voted for a perfectly fine one (in their opinion at least).

That's the one thing I can't stand about senior. Gives people a perfect opportunity to be a total dickweed.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Yeah, it was super-shitty super-overplayed highschool. But the point is he ended up changing it back, so it was all cool.
    you sure both of you are talking about the same map here? i've only ever seen the good highschool, the one where you can't cade the red room. there is nothing wrong with that map, and it's far far better than any escape map the server has.

[*]Preferential to escape maps in ZM,
    you're worthless. gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    And make a dick move by changing the map when people voted for a perfectly fine one (in their opinion at least).

That's the one thing I can't stand about senior. Gives people a perfect opportunity to be a total dickweed.
    the majority of people spam one in zombie mod, and with our luck, one is always a horrible map

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you sure both of you are talking about the same map here? i've only ever seen the good highschool, the one where you can't cade the red room.
    no the version that we played has no red room, is barely played, and sucks

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    the majority of people spam one in zombie mod, and with our luck, one is always a horrible map

That's why when a new map starts I get a general consensus on what would be a good next map and set it to that before it even gets to the vote.

Easy peasy.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That's why when a new map starts I get a general consensus on what would be a good next map and set it to that before it even gets to the vote.

Easy peasy.
    We should all strive to be like this noble citizen
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post

ok then, so it wasn't the "super-shitty super-overplayed highschool"...since we apparently never play this particular one. the one we play often is, in fact, fucking incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    We should all strive to be like this noble citizen
    Make me a sandwich.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    1) alex made a good call in changing it off of titanic. crap map is crap.

2) highschool kicks ass

3) no ness, if you want admin just so you can play the maps you want, then get the fuck out. you're lucky alex decided to change it back to titanic. he can play the maps he wants as long as he has senior admin at the time.
    LOL point 3 dude he never said he wanted admin or that he would buy it to change the map Alex put those word in his mouth(hence your trolling has no effect mwahahaha). this is an idiotic thread anyways.