View Poll Results: Should Ness buy admin?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slap me

7 38.89%
  • Yes

3 16.67%
  • No

8 44.44%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ness pay $11 and you can do what ever u want...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    LOL point 3 dude he never said he wanted admin or that he would buy it to change the map Alex put those word in his mouth(hence your trolling has no effect mwahahaha). this is an idiotic thread anyways.
    i'm not trolling. i'm being completely serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

HELL NO....

You constantly troll and annoy people in-game,you ask ME to mute other people who have never been muted,while YOU'VE BEEN MUTED AT LEAST 4 TIMES.

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you're worthless. gtfo
    I take offense to that. And to your face. lol. First off, escape maps are alright, however shitty escape maps are shitty, and fantastic escape maps with improper admin'ing are shitty. So escape maps just need some love, and damnit I might just have to be the one to do it!

[]

Here are a few simple reasons why people tend to hate escape maps:

1.) For some reason, noblock isn't automatically enabled on all escape maps (looking at you right now, Zero). And when everyone is playing an escape map and everyone dies because noblock is off, everyone gets pissed off, which leads me to my next point..

2.) Admins don't tend to like escape maps. Admins are too busy doing other things or just don't care or just don't even know how to turn noblock on when everyone is playing escape maps. Lazy admins ruin escape maps for everyone. But even more importantly, and this one goes back to Zero again..

3.) There are some really great escape maps on the server; there are also some really shitty escape maps on the server; there are also some really shitty cade maps. Why is this? Because for some reason, no one in charge of map upkeep removes the maps everyone hates. There are shitty maps in both walks of gaming in the ZM server. But as admin there should definitely be more steering of players toward non-shitty maps. If you liked cade maps but only played on Lila-fucking-Panic all day, would you still tend to like cade maps?

There should also be more steering away from letting loud, annoying noobs (and non-noobs, unfortunately) dictate the map votes and send everyone to their favorite map. That is not a general consensus of what people want like the vote is supposed to be, that is listening to whoever opens their mouth and yells loudest. And that's crap. That sort of thing shouldn't be allowed.

So back to my first point, escape maps are fine. Personally I live for ZM escape maps, but every now and then a cade map is fine too. I'm disappointed there aren't more admins that think this way, but so it is.

[/]

EDIT: If it were up to me, I'd have the map vote alternate between a randomized list of cade maps and a randomized list of escape maps, so both types get fair exposure.

4. Default

No one can stop you from being admin but the way you put the thread in the beginning was saying that you were going to by admin just so you could do thinks.... and that makes us other admins mad that people think being admins it just to do whatever you want. and the way the title stated "ness pay $11 and you can do what ever u want..." thats exactly what it sounded like what you were asking.

5. Default

uhh, dude? we do play cade maps all day when i'm senior. and we play the best ones (no, sorry james. not snoopie or police prison)

the only 2 escape maps hat were any good were the original jurrassic park (not lostWorld, not lostworlsRedux) and rooftopsEscape_extended. both are broken.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Oh, I was just using alex's comment as a jumping off point for starting the thread.

7. Default

This thread is wrong in so many ways.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    This thread is wrong in so many ways.
    Cool story bro.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    HELL NO....

You constantly troll and annoy people in-game,you ask ME to mute other people who have never been muted,while YOU'VE BEEN MUTED AT LEAST 4 TIMES.
    Wait, is this directed at me or the guy that posted before you that said he was serious?

Cause if thats directed at me, I'm not sure what you're talking about, I don't even know you are outside of one or two games, and you've certainly never been around when I've been muted in the past. I think you're trolling in my thread.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Wait, is this directed at me or the guy that posted before you that said he was serious?

Cause if thats directed at me, I'm not sure what you're talking about, I don't even know you are outside of one or two games, and you've certainly never been around when I've been muted in the past. I think you're trolling in my thread.
    it was not directed at me. i would never ask him to mute someone for me. i'd just get priest to do it.

:whisper: hi trazen