Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incision!!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    There are people who have been playing her for a year or longer that have apps up. The selection process isn't done often, so my only advice is to play and wait
    yeah, last year i believe they took 3, the year before it was 2? maybe. before my time anyway. but dennis and others have had their apps up for a loooong time. the clan runs the servers and stuff, so they only accept people after very, very lengthy consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Well we liked you guys and your server, if you dont want us we can go elsewhere

3. Default

Alright. Well, here's my app regardless.
    We have been playing on your servers for some time now, so hopefully we're recognizable.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AsyluM. View Post
    Noone is saying we don't want you on the servers, but applying for the IBIS clan (which is what you just put an app in for) is a lengthy process and the only thing you can do is continue to play in the servers while you wait.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Well, we can always go elsewhere if you aren't interested

6. Default

we're not saying we don't want you, just that it'll take a long time before anything happens either way. IBIS servers are open to anyone to play on,

Quote Originally Posted by Incision View Post
    Alright. Well, here's my app regardless.
    We have been playing on your servers for some time now, so hopefully we're recognizable.
    fair enough. i'm sure that people will recognize you. it's just not an in-and-done type of thing. kick back, relax, play on all the servers, and get to know people, (and vice versa)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Fair enough, thankss

what?

9. Default

No idea who you are.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Well, we can always go elsewhere if you aren't interested
    Some applications have been up for 3 years so the application process takes at least a year.....clan memebrs have to recognize you, scout you, playw ith you, get to know you and vote on you. Soemtimes it takes 2 years
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png