Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Incision!!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AsyluM. View Post
    Well we liked you guys and your server, if you dont want us we can go elsewhere
    we're glad 2 have you. but IBIS is a gaming community... and 2 be a member of the clan you obviously need 2 be a known community member, which you and your friends are not. keep playing our servers, and be active on the forums and your app will have a chance.

also know that ibis takes in 1-4 members a year, and there's people who've been active and had apps up for multiple years.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

There is a big difference between clans from other servers and this server. Any and everyone is welcome to be part of the community and you can quickly become what i like to call the Regs or regulars. If your really enjoy the community you can become an Ibis admin or ibis.a Which Im sure your familiar with a few of them. Pay 11 bucks a month and monitor the servers and keep things clean and fun an make yourself noticed by other members of clan and zero and you have a good chance of becoming Clan

But to actually become a official CLAN members if very long process like they said only 3 to 5 are picked once a year which are handed picked by Zero the creator/owner of ibis.

So by applying to this app you are really wanting to be dedicated to there servers and forums.

Ibis welcomes everyone to become part of the growing community. You just not going to any special clan tag or anything anytime soon.

I myself have been here and part of the community for for a 1 1/2 years and waiting for a chance to do more. And I have know idea how long Maynard ans been here.