Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incision!!!!!!!!!!

1. Thumbs up Incision!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Vannessa
    Game Name: Incision
    Primary Game: CSS
    Server: IBIS rotation server
    Comp Experience: CSS cal, eco open / AA cal-main, cevo-p, htgn-pro / CoD2 cal-main / CoD4 cal-im

I am bringing the following friends to ibis if you accept us:

asylum
    menthro
    tribble
    packsince
    jesus

2. Default

corrections to this app

I am bringing those people
    She has never left open
    She is from Ontario

3. Default

Who is As-luhm?

4. Default

what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Hello there, acolyte_to_jippity

6. Default

might be a tad early for an app, but welcome to the forums at least.
    ~!priest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Oh... really? I'm sorry..
    I don't understand the process for this clan. Is there another step before this?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Incision View Post
    Oh... really? I'm sorry..
    I don't understand the process for this clan. Is there another step before this?
    Play on the servers for an amount of time, get to know the people of the servers.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

We're sorry if forum activity is required, but we've been playing your server multiple times daily for the last month

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AsyluM. View Post
    We're sorry if forum activity is required, but we've been playing your server multiple times daily for the last month
    There are people who have been playing her for a year or longer that have apps up. The selection process isn't done often, so my only advice is to play and wait

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.