Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: General Server Rules 1.8

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen R View Post
    Great job done by you , otherwise if we don't get any idea about the Server rules,we may do some mess up and get punishment. So thanks for making us aware.
    Attached Images
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen R View Post
    Great job done by you , otherwise if we don't get any idea about the Server rules,we may do some mess up and get punishment. So thanks for making us aware.
    This is what happens when you have 0% grasp on a given language and depend on google translate... that or still going with it's a bot.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    This is what happens when you have 0% grasp on a given language and depend on google translate... that or still going with it's a bot.
    if its sig is "." its a bot. no idea why they do that...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    if its sig is "." its a bot. no idea why they do that...
    bot programs get better.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

Just a suggestion, maybe the rules should be advertised more? I ran into a few problems tonight with people saying that rules that are stated here, are not rules because they know since they play all the time. Also, is it possible if ghosting can be defined in the rules further. It was over the mic, which was not defined in section VI (specifies vent or program outside of the game)

6. Default

Can someone tell me if the rules apply on HLSS also aply on HLDJ and if not where HLDJ stands in the rulebook.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

7. Default

same rules apply for both

III. Spamming
    1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play
    2) The use of HLSS
    A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it
    B) Should not be overused or used for long durations

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Can someone tell me if the rules apply on HLSS also aply on HLDJ and if not where HLDJ stands in the rulebook.

really dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    really dude?
    What about HLSS v1.7 and HLSS 1.9? Two totally different things that a stupid fucking cunt could be so confused about they would need to waste everyone's time to ask when the answer is so fuck obvious that fucking Cyber could come up with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    What about HLSS v1.7 and HLSS 1.9? Two totally different things that a stupid fucking cunt could be so confused about they would need to waste everyone's time to ask when the answer is so fuck obvious that fucking Cyber could come up with it.

+1
    10/10 would read again.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?