Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    really dude?
    Boo hoo?

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Boo hoo?
    i'm not complaining. i'm honestly questioning if you're serious. the degree of specificity you seem to be looking for would be impressive, if not for the fact that its mostly common fucking sense.

ffs. you're easily the most anal person i've seen here. not counting people who actually WANT to be given anal like blade.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm not complaining. i'm honestly questioning if you're serious. the degree of specificity you seem to be looking for would be impressive, if not for the fact that its mostly common fucking sense.

ffs. you're easily the most anal person i've seen here. not counting people who actually WANT to be given anal like blade.
    Boo hoo?

1 # 1

Boo hoo?
    Essentially what aco is saying is... you are an idiot. Micromanagement fails every time.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Essentially what aco is saying is... you are an idiot. Micromanagement fails every time.
    Like I care, the thing I learned here is that there certain people in ibis I don't want to waste my breath on, I will just leave em be and let em think and say what they want, honestly there is no point with arguing with people who are not smart enough. All they do is curse, come up with crap that is years old and blown up ego's, all because they cannot have a normal discussion. I don't blame them for being primitive, just easier to avoid em.

Oh and mikey, you too. you awfully boring and to tiring to even talk too. all u can come up to is your an idiot or u got downs. if you don't got the knowledge to discuss, then don't bother.

1 # 1

6. Default

Like I care, the thing I learned here is that there certain people in ibis I don't want to waste my breath on, I will just leave em be and let em think and say what they want, honestly there is no point with arguing with people who are not smart enough. All they do is curse, come up with crap that is years old and blown up ego's, all because they cannot have a normal discussion. I don't blame them for being primitive, just easier to avoid em.

Oh and mikey, you too. you awfully boring and to tiring to even talk too. all u can come up to is your an idiot or u got downs. if you don't got the knowledge to discuss, then don't bother.

you are saying that asking whether a rule pertaining to one program dedicated to nothing more than playing audio clips over the voice chat feature in source engine games also pertains to another (virtually identical) program dedicated to nothing more than playing audio clips over the voice chat function in source engine games is an intelligent and "normal" discussion?

no. the "normal" thing to do is to use your fucking common sense and take a slight leap.

please, point out where the trouble is in that concept. point out why the rules pertaining to hlss would be different from hldj. point out how this is a normal discussion to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Wow leave for a few years and Meltdown is still a pain in the ass. Just plain wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

The following players are votebanning anyone who joins the IBIS (GunGame DM FFA MOD+) server so they can play alone on it. Please ban these players, they should not be allowed to ban players just so they can play alone.
    Ey yo Bro!
    Hige
    Kiba
    Naraukami

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by down20lines View Post
    The following players are votebanning anyone who joins the IBIS (GunGame DM FFA MOD+) server so they can play alone on it. Please ban these players, they should not be allowed to ban players just so they can play alone.
    Ey yo Bro!
    Hige
    Kiba
    Naraukami
    don't worry I'm watching the server, they shouldn't be doing that. thanks for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

A section on team killing has been added. People who are intentionally team shooting can be instantly kicked and temp banned. Repeat offenders get longer bans and permas.

Players who are team killing and going out of their way to do it can be perma banned. These are the players who are not on the server to enjoy and play the game with everyone but instead are in the server only to disrupt it and run other players fun my intentionally killing them over and over. These players have no place on our servers or in our community and need to be perma banned right out of here.

As for the case in ZM. Team killing will apply when a player has been clearly warned that doing something such as destroying a bridge WILL result in team killing and that when they did this action not only did the players on the bridge die for example but also that their team lost the round as a direct result of their actions. In other words a perma ban for ZM related team killing actions will only be permitted in cases where not only the intent and knowledge of what they were doing is shown but also when their actions directly contributed to their team then losing the round. Users who do something that results in the "stragglers" getting killed are not to be punished with perma bans.