Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: General Server Rules 1.8

1. Default

Version updated to 1.1 added V.2.B.a.i

2. Default

Need some clarification.

I'm assuming TKing is considered under the "Disrespecting other players" section.

It's my understanding that admins should always have their tags on while acting like admins. We had an incident this afternoon where an admin changed their name to hide themselves and several people I'm assuming in jest called for him to be banned but I took it as goading other admins to break the rules. His reasoning, he was watching a hacker, although he wouldn't tell us who. I don't like seeing admins fooling around like this so I pressed for him to put his tag on, but he told me Zero doesn't require it. I just ignored it for the rest of the afternoon after telling the other admins to be careful.

Also would like so clarification on what sort of warning is required. If we tell everyone over all chat to not do something and describe the punishment, do we also need to warn the individual player after they broke the rules or can we just jump right to punishment?

Could we also consider a list of rules to consider when we find people in spots that seem like map exploits? Someone mentioned Zero had a rule that stated if a zombie has to kneel through a spot, it can't be barricaded? This would rule out barricading vents and many other spots.

One spot in particular I'd like clarified are the tubes on junkyard (zombie). They're nearly impossible to jump in as a zombie with a player firing at you. I've only seen Pooter and one or two other Top 10 players get in. Doesn't seem fair for those who don't play 18 hours a day.

3. Default

I have said before that admins can ban those spots, I have realized that it is an exploit but it is still unofficial b/c i do not want kayos from a rapid change. If a user keeps tking and he it doing it intentionally it is an instant ban. Admins can change there names when in spec to demo hackers. If another admin does something to them and they do not ahve there tag on the other amdin can not be held responsable unless there is logs of conversation over admin chat. you can shoot crap into vents to cade them. That is clearly part of the map.

4. Default

Updated to 1.2, added rule XI

Default greatness

just read the over the list .. great way of having a simple way of punishment. great job zero !!

6. Default

can u add in a area for the whole admin with time on as in the other thread. just so thats in this post.

7. Default

And maybe that being a cockbadger doesn't entitle players to make multiple unban requests and abuse posts about big chunks of nothing?

8. Default A perma ban if multiple bans occur

what if you warned a REGULAR 4 times by resulting a...

30 min
    1 hr
    1 day
    1 week...

can you give perma bans after these measures have been issue without a demo? I have a problem with giving a demo in game, it closses out of css and won't let me back in and it say's error report. I can provide a screen shot, and that's it but theirs no point if they dont it constant.

I would like to issue a perma ban if these measures have been through, fuck the 2 week they need to scram.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Currently I would recommend just banning them for a week multiple times, but when sourcebans 2.0 comes out we will switch to that and there will be a full record of all bans allowing people with insane numbers to be perma banned.

10. Default

i cant see whats wrong with gay men pictures your 1 and u have a dick dont u but this is my way of thinking of it : P so anyways i respect who ever has what we have xD or what i want 8--------------------------------------D
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P