Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: General Server Rules 1.8

1. Default

I was thinking more along the lines of kicking all three of them, than finding out exactly the players steam ID's as they rejoin. that way I know who's steam ID is who's.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

since the votemute and mute features are never going to be fixed on zmod i'm requesting that the following server rules be added on to the spamming section C: A and B are null and void on the zmod server, no mic spamming is allowed and will be swiftly delt with an automatic mute after one and only one warning is given by the current admin.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-05-2009 at 01:25 PM.

3. Arrow

Updated 1.3 with section II.2 and V.3

New rules against scripts that destroy cades and blocking map objectives on the wcs server.

4. Default

Why isn't grenade glitching against the rules yet?

And what about constantly team killing in zombie mod via blowing bridges, shooting planks out from under people, and killing them with cannons?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Nade glitching and intentional TKing by map elements is considered disrespecting other players, ie. griefing/trolling/etc., so not sure why a specific rule would need to be made. In fact, leaving it vague allows an admin more room to work when people think up new ways to piss other people off.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Nade glitching and intentional TKing by map elements is considered disrespecting other players, ie. griefing/trolling/etc., so not sure why a specific rule would need to be made. In fact, leaving it vague allows an admin more room to work when people think up new ways to piss other people off.
    As I recall, you were the one complaining when I and another admin asked you not to cade using the shelf on snoopie. You were complaining about how it wasn't a "written rule."

And then you go on to say "so not sure why a specific rule would need to be made. In fact, leaving it vague allows an admin more room to work."

You just made a 180 degree turnaround

7. Default

so the way the WCS rule is worded just so long as you dont place the wards directly on the marked space for the bomb you're good, yes?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    As I recall, you were the one complaining when I and another admin asked you not to cade using the shelf on snoopie. You were complaining about how it wasn't a "written rule."

And then you go on to say "so not sure why a specific rule would need to be made. In fact, leaving it vague allows an admin more room to work."

You just made a 180 degree turnaround
    Hardly. There's no rule to making impossible to open barricades or we'd be kicking half the server on some maps. The only barricade spot outlawed for the longest time was the one red room on highschool_beta because zombies couldn't see the barricade. On snoopie, the zombies can clearly see the shelf.

I also get annoyed when people say "Zero says so and so", but it's not written anywhere. We should make a clear list of off-limits spots.

On a tangent, also getting annoyed at the spreading use of going Spectator to avoid dying. There are regulars doing it casually on GG (to avoid a nade in one case) and ZM (to avoid zombies and nuke/gas/etc. deaths).

There's no rule against it, even though it clearly should be if using the same logic behind the no humans !zteleing from zombies.

9. Default

Updated to version 1.4 now contains rule XII

Changes: added section XII to prevent players from leaving the server and or going to spectate to avoid death.

Nice
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers