Who banned you: unknown
    When: 8/10/10
    Where: zombie mod ibis server
    Why banned: wasn't told why i was muted

2. Default

what the fuck?

august?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

yeah ive been trying to get myself unmuted for a long time but no one has been helping me since i cant talk in the server

4. Default

things get done alot quicker on the forums or you IM a decent admin. I say if no one claims the mute int 24hrs you will probably unmuted.... but if your causeing any problems you will get muted again

5. Default

Honestly, why are people even using the perma mute in the first place?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    because
    a) easier to just say @mute dumbass
    b) because many people are still used to the old version of mani where there is no perma-mute
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Because number 1 is easier than number 2.

Unmute him when you get a chance.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    because
    a) easier to just say @mute dumbass
    b) because many people are still used to the old version of mani where there is no perma-mute
    Admins need to pay attention to the effects of the commands they are using.

"Easier" isn't an excuse. It takes 2 extra seconds to add a 5 or whatever in there.

9. Default

your right