Thread: Want a knife server!!! :( LOL

1. Lightbulb Want a knife server!!! :( LOL

Hey!
    So this is my way of putting the word out there (just to add more stress to Zero) --- again, i duno how many times its been requested before, too lazy to read all the forums pointless threads (like this one:P)
    i want a fricken knife only/ Gladiators server
    something like that:
    - players knife one another to death, last man standing per round gets a point/level.
    - winner is the one with X points ( x is a score TBD based on game duration testing)
    - same rule as in GG, u win a knife = +1 level, lose a knife = -1.
    - choice between knife power increase or +speed gain whenever u level up? u lose that increase whenever u level down.
    (we were joking last time about starting out with a butter knife and then going all the way to lightsaber, it was a joke, am not asking to be done!:P)

sometimes, when its REALLY late at night, i usually put up a "want a knife only GAME?" vote, and its usually unanymous at "HELL YESS" (not even one "1 spam", since YES is at "2", NO at "3"), i have demos that show a few FULL/happy games of KNIFE ONLY, without any complaints from anyone. PPL actually enjoy it, specially on glass tank or other small maps.

So yeah, i wish we had such a server, would be nice if we had 1 of each type of games, and get ourselves more out there!
    again, am not requesting anything from zero, he does enough as is, but thats my wish from ibis ONE DAY :P
    Last edited by CYBER; 09-21-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Hey!
    So this is my way of putting the word out there (just to add more stress to Zero) --- again, i duno how many times its been requested before, too lazy to read all the forums pointless threads (like this one:P)
    i want a fricken knife only/ Gladiators server
    something like that:
    - players knife one another to death, last man standing per round gets a point/level.
    - winner is the one with X points ( x is a score TBD based on game duration testing)
    - same rule as in GG, u win a knife = +1 level, lose a knife = -1.
    - choice between knife power increase or +speed gain whenever u level up? u lose that increase whenever u level down.
    (we were joking last time about starting out with a butter knife and then going all the way to lightsaber, it was a joke, am not asking to be done!:P)

sometimes, when its REALLY late at night, i usually put up a "want a knife only GAME?" vote, and its usually unanymous at "HELL YESS" (not even one "1 spam", since YES is at "2", NO at "3"), i have demos that show a few FULL/happy games of KNIFE ONLY, without any complaints from anyone. PPL actually enjoy it, specially on glass tank or other small maps.

So yeah, i wish we had such a server, would be nice if we had 1 of each type of games, and get ourselves more out there!
    again, am not requesting anything from zero, he does enough as is, but thats my wish from ibis ONE DAY :P
    yea....no

3. Default

LOL how about we work on fixing WCS and the other servers before adding another one
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

How bout that mini-games server?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    + 1million gajillion.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

lol , i expected those responses :P , welll, i had nthn to do in class either way! figured i;d start a thread :P night lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

OOORRRRRRRRRRR
    man up and knife people in the face in GG
    that always is fun but ofcourse....its not the same as it would be on WCS

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    OOORRRRRRRRRRR
    man up and knife people in the face in GG
    that always is fun but ofcourse....its not the same as it would be on WCS
    + 3,14159265
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

9. Default

Have you ever played on a server where it's knife after gun-kill? They have mods that automatically kick your weapon out if it isn't "your level" gun. Server rules are as follows:

One gun-kill per round then you must knife, unless on nade/para level.

If you find your next gun on the floor, you may also use it.

No shoot-knifing - if you run out of bullets you MUST reload.

No interrupting knife fights; if players are "dancing/have hit their target" you must wait to shoot them, or knife them.

You MAY throw a nade into a knife fight.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Minigames are the shizzle.