Thread: Howdy.

1. Default Howdy.

Figured I would finally make a post. I'm John Wayne, I live in texas, I'm 25, and I drive cars with lots of horses in them.

Here is what snowmageddon 10' did to my car. (for those not fimiliar with snowmegeddon it was like 11" of snow in 1 day in texas, thats like state record snow fall in a day and texas doesn't have the equipment to clear roads.) And come to think of it, that could be what screwed up my car and caused it to leak water......

2. Default

Hi john and welcome to the forums..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

3. Default

Dallas area i assume? Its the only area that got hammered last year that wasnt used to it.

Lubbock here, and welcome to the forums.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

hey john wayne

5. Default

Hi there
    Welcome to the drama
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

Welcome to Ibis John

7. Default

Weelll, ya better round up the war wagons cuz ur in for bit of fightin round these parts...

oh, and..

Hi, Hello, Howdy & Welcome to Section 8,,,

A SECRET Society!! If you tell anyone,,, I’ll hafta KILL ya

GG -- FTW
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Welcome to IBIS! Hope you enjoy your stay with us.