Thread: Suggestion

1. Default Suggestion

Well I have two suggestions, my first suggestion is add a category for suggestions.

My second suggestion is make a rule that you're not allowed to reply to an admin abuse report thread unless you have valid information regarding the report, and strongly enforce the rule I see so many people that just spam admin abuse threads providing no valid information.

2. Default

I believe it's a good idea; however, it would require constant moderation of threads to enforce the rule for it to be effective and efficient.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD Snipe View Post
    Well I have two suggestions, my first suggestion is add a category for suggestions.

My second suggestion is make a rule that you're not allowed to reply to an admin abuse report thread unless you have valid information regarding the report, and strongly enforce the rule I see so many people that just spam admin abuse threads providing no valid information.
    james does enforce the second rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I do believe that Zero has said before that once we get our new version of the forums that only admins will be allowed to comment on admin abuse threads, I could be mistaken though.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I do believe that Zero has said before that once we get our new version of the forums that only admins will be allowed to comment on admin abuse threads, I could be mistaken though.
    Something along those lines... I'm not sure if he meant there would be a separate section for admin only or what you suggested where only admins could reply.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Something along those lines... I'm not sure if he meant there would be a separate section for admin only or what you suggested where only admins could reply.
    Orrrr maybe it was for bans that there would be a seperate section for hackers and whatnot where only admins could comment on what they thought of demos and whatnot so people wouldn't spam the threads.

That sounds right, if you had a seperate section for admin abuse then no one who witnessed the possible "abuse" could comment on it. However I agree that James and whoever else should continue to weed through the threads and delete any flame comments.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    thats stupid, since admins almost never abuse admins, and if there is a mass abuse only one person can make the thread, and not be able to comment on it after that point.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    james does enforce the second rule.
    That's because James is a good clan member.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    That's because James is a good clan member.
    +1 there