Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [RACE TEST] Archmage

1. Arrow [RACE TEST] Archmage

Archmage has been added to the server and is under official testing. Please ensure that this race is working and ready to be declared final. The race should work as close to the original as possible. Please report any issues with the current version in this thread

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Archmage has been added to the server and is under official testing. Please ensure that this race is working and ready to be declared final. The race should work as close to the original as possible. Please report any issues with the current version in this thread
    heading in there now. good thing i saved some levels in levelbank for things like this (speaking of which, might we get a refill kind sir?)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yea I will look into it next week

4. Default

working:
    Lift off (lv. 1 gives no health, but otherwise working great!)
    Broom of velocity
    earthquake (apparently, swificer said it was insane when i shot him.)

not sure:
    weaps of sorc. (it didn't proc while i was playing, might work might not)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

While alone, with at least level 1 weapon:

Played 25 rounds
    Suicided 25 rounds

No proc.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    While alone, with at least level 1 weapon:

Played 25 rounds
    Suicided 25 rounds

No proc.
    sup budday

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Yeahh the earthquake is insane. works really well, but i dont remember playing with you...? were you under diffrent name?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Yeahh the earthquake is insane. works really well, but i dont remember playing with you...? were you under diffrent name?
    he didn't really play WCS much, but did pop in now and then.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

When the server does get fully restored i think you should suit eva up a bit, for level 700 its so under powered mabe make the prog knife 1 hit kill ?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    When the server does get fully restored i think you should suit eva up a bit, for level 700 its so under powered mabe make the prog knife 1 hit kill ?
    1 race at a time...last i checked this is an Archmage thread, not an eva thread (we got plenty of those)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews