Thread: The shittiest thing ever happened

1. Default The shittiest thing ever happened

Yesterday on the IBIS zombie mod server I was pretty much playing all morning. Sometime in the afternoon we went on the map pit fall. A couple rounds into the map there was a player who was telling people to go into a "secret room" on the map up on some scaffolding. There were like 6 people jumping into this teleporter and when I ported through I was stuck in like 7 people floating around this small green hallway...then my computer proceeded to freeze and crash. This is my brand new alienware we are speaking about.

Since then it has froze or crashed every time I try to start it up. I guess I'm sending back in to dell for a new one but I thought this problem should be put out there and idk if any else suffered the same problem that I did. Or if anyone crashed...

The shittiest thing of all is FF 14 came in the mail today which I've been waiting for for like half a year to come in and now my brand new computer is fucked and I stuck to playing my shitty ass lap top that can't do anything.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Yesterday on the IBIS zombie mod server I was pretty much playing all morning. Sometime in the afternoon we went on the map pit fall. A couple rounds into the map there was a player who was telling people to go into a "secret room" on the map up on some scaffolding. There were like 6 people jumping into this teleporter and when I ported through I was stuck in like 7 people floating around this small green hallway...then my computer proceeded to freeze and crash. This is my brand new alienware we are speaking about.

Since then it has froze or crashed every time I try to start it up. I guess I'm sending back in to dell for a new one but I thought this problem should be put out there and idk if any else suffered the same problem that I did. Or if anyone crashed...

The shittiest thing of all is FF 14 came in the mail today which I've been waiting for for like half a year to come in and now my brand new computer is fucked and I stuck to playing my shitty ass lap top that can't do anything.
    that's why you build your own and not buy some over priced piece of shit

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    +1

4. Default

I'm sure that if someone has had this problem before they would have posted something, do you know the name of the map?

Chances are your computer just happened to crash at that time and that it doesn't have anything to do with css, I would send it back to dell to be fixed.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    To be fair to pre-builts, he can use the parts and labour warranty to get everything fixed free of charge. If it was self-assembled, he'd have to track down the faulty part, hope he found the right one, and then send it off to a slow RMA process.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    To be fair to pre-builts, he can use the parts and labour warranty to get everything fixed free of charge. If it was self-assembled, he'd have to track down the faulty part, hope he found the right one, and then send it off to a slow RMA process.
    no if its self built you just dont wast your cash on cheep shit and if something brakes you send back to where you got and get cash back and get better one or do like i do order a new broken part when they send put new one in and take old one put in box and send to the people who sent it to you and say it was broke they send you a new one and then you sell the other one.

7. Default

thanks for all the help guys...o wait.

at least inny in game yesterday was saying there are a couple bad maps on the rotation where they are built wrong and something in the map triggers a graphics card issue and causes it to malfunction, and i guess this has happened more than a few times...

i got an alienware because it wasn't overpriced...i'm in the army and i got a really great discount and warrantee for it so if it dies like it did, they will come over my house and fix it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    thanks for all the help guys...o wait.

at least inny in game yesterday was saying there are a couple bad maps on the rotation where they are built wrong and something in the map triggers a graphics card issue and causes it to malfunction, and i guess this has happened more than a few times...

i got an alienware because it wasn't overpriced...i'm in the army and i got a really great discount and warrantee for it so if it dies like it did, they will come over my house and fix it
    Ugh.. zmod does have a couple maps in rotation that cause the server to crash but i've never heard of any of them doing any permenant damage to your pc
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Ugh.. zmod does have a couple maps in rotation that cause the server to crash but i've never heard of any of them doing any permenant damage to your pc
    same. it doesn't even seem physically possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

if they get a good amount of graphic changes at once and if there cards are over clocked it might fuck them up but you would have to have your shit really hot.