Thread: HIYA to the board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default HI to everyone

How are you?

Sorry for submitting this topic in this section but I just wanted to say hello and did not know where to submit the thread ... ? My name is Vinny and I really like watching movies (especially Quentin Tarantino's). I was reading www.ibisgaming.com for a while before I finally decided to register now. I have to say that the members here are very polite and the community offers tons of information. Until now I have only read topics but I want to participate from now on.

Regards!

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited by QTarantino; 10-01-2010 at 01:15 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by QTarantino View Post
    How are you?

Sorry for posting in "User Help" section but I just wanted to say hello and didn't know where to submit it ... ? My name is Mike and I love watching films (especially Quentin Tarantino's). I was reading stuff on www.ibisgaming.com for a while before I finally decided to register now. I have to say that the members here are surprisingly polite and the forum offers lots of information. Until now I have only read topics but I plan to participate in the future.

Adios!
    introduction forum might be more appropriate...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?