Thread: Got booted for TKing hacker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy Got booted for TKing hacker

Hey yall. I love the server and all the people that play on it save for when a hacker gets on. I TK'd a verified hacker this morning (about 5 times) name Thomas and was banned. Can an admin please unban me? Thanks fellas!

Regards,
    <[X]>

2. Default

first of all this is not the right section to post this thread... second you should of told an admin bout this instead of taking this into your own hands...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

3. Default My bad

I'm new here I thought User Help would be the right area, can you tell me where I should have posted? Also, with hackers I get a bit peeved, but you are correct. I should have and will in the future inform an admin. Thanks.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by <[X]> View Post
    Hey yall. I love the server and all the people that play on it save for when a hacker gets on. I TK'd a verified hacker this morning (about 5 times) name Thomas and was banned. Can an admin please unban me? Thanks fellas!

Regards,
    <[X]>
    if he ban you he was most likely an admin or there was an admin on that ban you.

first go here

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

then use the proper format. you can find that here.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

your post was full of fail

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    first go here

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

then use the proper format. you can find that here.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

your post was full of fail
    ... your being nice.. :O
    where is the rage?? :P
    Last edited by Carina; 09-26-2010 at 02:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

not sure lol. I think im finally out of rage :O

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    not sure lol. I think im finally out of rage :O
    ohh wow..
    never thought that would happen :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    if he ban you he was most likely an admin or there was an admin on that ban you.
    tk someone 5 times and you're auto-banned. not sue for how long.

we used to trick asshats into it if no admins were on, or in steamfriends.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?