Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joker admin abuse

1. Default Joker admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a
    Your INGAME name: pF.Socrates
    Time: 11:15 - 11:30 pm EST 9/25/10
    How he abused: Some time at the beginning of a round, I accidentally knifed Joker for 19hp as shown by the picture.

Some 2 rounds later, he slays me during the middle of a game when I am trying to kill someone. I lose two levels by suicide. I ask him why he slayed me, he replys with; "You knived me for 48 damage 2 rounds ago in the bigging of the round", which is obviously bullshit. Here is him saying it

I later added him to my friend's list, but he didn't accept the request. I try to talk it out with him in ingame chat, but he ignores me. I ask him to accept my friend request so we can talk privately, but then again, he ignores me. All I wanted to do was to talk it out, but evidently, he didn't want to. I've played with Joker many times before on the gungame server, and have been on good terms with him for a while. This was completely out of the ordinary for me.
    Dunno about this
    Socrates

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I've played with Joker many times before on the gungame server, and have been on good terms with him for a while. This was completely out of the ordinary for me.
    sooo...instead of shrugging, and letting it go, you decide to come here and make an abuse thread about him? it seems like you've never had a problem with him before. so why would you want to bring trouble down on him, especially for something as minor as this?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sooo...instead of shrugging, and letting it go, you decide to come here and make an abuse thread about him? it seems like you've never had a problem with him before. so why would you want to bring trouble down on him, especially for something as minor as this?
    Well i guess its considered a legitimate abuse . So he has every right to post, even though I heard several people made comments about joker doing things in the past few weeks. From slapping a player around to other minor cases where they didnt appreciate it but they werent so pissed either.

I say its more to just to make him heard by joker and he doesnt want to be messed with. Like Jokers name, he does like to kid around sometimes. Anyways Jokers a decent guy just needs to know know when people are just having fun or really wanting to play a straight forward game.
    Last edited by mag36; 09-26-2010 at 05:59 AM.

wow.. finnaly a legitimate abuse thread with proof and format.

Joker has a small history of tsmall things like this, but your right to post.

though nothing may come as a consequence at this point in time, it will be reminded if further posts like yours show up.

did you actually kill him with the knife or just wound him? i did the same thing to spasm, a 5 dmg knife hit, and he slayed me. my post was to no avail, so i'd say nothing will come of yours either

6. Default

dont be an ass and team attack in begging of rounds.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    The problem doesn't lie in him slaying me, it's when he lies to me, then ignores me and my pleas to work this out.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    dont be an ass and team attack in begging of rounds.
    If you had read my post, you would see that it was a fucking accident. Have you never accidentally attacked a teammate? Everyone has done it sometime.

Don't come in my thread and tell me I'm an ass for something that I didn't mean to do.
    Last edited by Socrates; 09-26-2010 at 12:18 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    well i guess its considered a legitimate abuse . So he has every right to post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by dj_mikeyrevile View Post
    wow.. Finnaly a legitimate abuse thread with proof and format.
    +1
    Last edited by maynard; 09-26-2010 at 10:41 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

so why the fuck would he slay two rounds l8r... sounds like he raged because he was mad about something.... and took it out on you... if he would have slayed u at the time i would say its almost legit but... I can understand when someone accidently knifes you..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone