Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disputable situations in GG?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I think Nem has the best response on this one. Tech 1-3 while annoying are not against the rules.
    While a few may exploit this it wouldn't be fair to punish someone with connection problems or who just happened to join the round late.

Now if someone is clearly abusing and does the same thing several maps in a row then take care of it. I dont want all new admins to think that anyone who joins late or re connects is breaking the rules or we will have more mass bannings on our hands. I would also ask if you do ban someone for 2-3 that it be a short ban like an hour no crazy week bans.

Sometimes I will leave mid round to go to the bathroom or have a smoke break (Sometimes I wont sit in spec if the server is full because I want to allow someone else to join while I'm not playing)
    when I come back I will re join (and if the round is taking forever I will come back with extra levels).

4 Is clearly a violation but only if they admit to it or its blatantly obvious.

Agreed for the most part, although there ARE asshats out there and if they "consistently" do these dastardly deeds then ban them, write the reason on the cmd line, and maybe they'll learn their lesson, if not rinse + repeat with longer bans each time.

The reality of this predicament is, that a large portion of the rules need a rewrite and amendments as well as a few additions.

Been on the road. Be back on soon
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Player who slays the people on grenade level just make the game more interesting
    what do u think? most people don't compete to win the game but to have fun.

3. Default

1) GG sucks

2) GG sucks

3) GG sucks

4) GG sucks....

Yeah I have nothing important to contribute to this thread....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone