Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Very Helpful Admins

1. Default

Wtf I never even saw this thread...omg these are fantastic..

2. Default

stop necroing threads.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Wasn't Cheese caught hacking?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

lol idk...and maynard calm it down a notch man...reliving old things is a good thing...brings back good memories that make ppl want to stay around...are you just in pissed off mode today or something?

5. Default

These forums are crazy and I don't know where to look! Ahhhhh

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

you make a clan app, then argue with clan.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

this thread is fucking useless

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    lol idk...and maynard calm it down a notch man...reliving old things is a good thing...brings back good memories that make ppl want to stay around...are you just in pissed off mode today or something?
    Not when the threads have no relevance whatsovever and only serve to highten your sense of vanity..

In my experience, necroing old threads only works on very few threads and most of those threads are either absolutely hilarious OR they're guides of some sort... Neither of those two apply here.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

Man I searched my name to make sure I hadn't put in a clan app b4 and this is something that came...I didn't even know it happened at the time, was nice to hear that people actually cared what I did. This community has gotten so far away from being fun it is un fucking believable.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Wasn't Cheese caught hacking?
    No, Cheese was never caught hacking. That would insinuate that I have ever hacked. Which is completely negative. Thanks for the compliment though. =]