Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Waltz

1. Default

If you aren't unbanned Waltz, PM me.

Perry, don't ban for such a silly reason. Learn to use the TEMPORARY mute feature.

And regarding the tick, as far as I know it's how your computer communicates with the server. It doesn't cause lag for anyone else.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

A 100 tick server sends and recieves 10kbs to and from the server a 66 tick server does the same except instead of 10kbs its only 6kbs. and 30000 is acceptable for a 100 tick rate server so apparently Perry you dont know enough about ticks to get by, maybe u should get over the self empowerment issue ur facing u cant blame it on a death in the family this time. learn how to be an admin or dont be one at all its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    A 100 tick server sends and recieves 10kbs to and from the server a 66 tick server does the same except instead of 10kbs its only 6kbs. and 30000 is acceptable for a 100 tick rate server so apparently Perry you dont know enough about ticks to get by, maybe u should get over the self empowerment issue ur facing u cant blame it on a death in the family this time. learn how to be an admin or dont be one at all its that simple.
    it wa his cl_updaterate and cl_cmd rate that was the issue

I love to hump tree's. and the fucker did me last night and it felt good..... I should have butt fucked him, but i banned istead. Whoop d fucking diddly do him all night.

How about i get over my self empowerment issues and fuck all of you in the butt.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 09-27-2010 at 08:59 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I love to hump tree's. and the fucker did me last night and it felt good..... I should have butt fucked him, but i banned istead. Whoop d fucking diddly do him all night.

How about i get over my self empowerment issues and fuck all of you in the butt.
    U ok man?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

6. Default

i knew you were that way

7. Default

Lol James..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

lmao god dammit James!!!!!!!!

but yeah should muted. ban should be in up in about an hour. I will check around that time to make sure.

9. Default

I really dont get all these day and week bans for stupid shit.....
    Far as rates go 20000-30000 should be acceptable and the 66 tick shouldnt affect the players really and by default thats what it is. So he shouldnt be punished for that. Far as arguing with and admin fine mute or ban the guy.....

But seriously stop these day and week bans. Giving a guy an hour or 2 cool, that,s all they really ever need....
    Anyone thats an admin need to keep a level head at all times and
    Respect goes a long way even to your enemies