Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: X 1 Viper1's App

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Thats cause pub is for fags....The only reason to play counterstrike is for the mods, if i want to play a pub like game mode im going to go play black ops or bad company 2.
    Hopefully more of the latter.

If you play WCS when it comes back up, it will be a +1

2. Default

I started to play wcs, but since its been down for what 6 months? I personally don't think it is ever coming back. When other clans have found a way to fix theirs but zero still hasen't gotten his back up then i see a problem with ownership.

3. Default

I started to play wcs, but since its been down for what 6 months? I personally don't think it is ever coming back. When other clans have found a way to fix theirs but zero still hasen't gotten his back up then i see a problem with ownership.
    lol. you're retarded

the test server's been up for a while now. zero is updating it to latest beta release from war3, an after a short test phase to ensure nothing broke between releases, we'll be customizing it to get it back to how it use to be. other clans have gotten wcs servers up, but in their cases they have many programmers working full-time to keep wcs supported. we, however, have switched over to war3 which will enable us to customize almost everything without major changes to the mo's coding.

so fuck you, zero's trying. so much for keeping the faith alive

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol. you're retarded

the test server's been up for a while now. zero is updating it to latest beta release from war3, an after a short test phase to ensure nothing broke between releases, we'll be customizing it to get it back to how it use to be. other clans have gotten wcs servers up, but in their cases they have many programmers working full-time to keep wcs supported. we, however, have switched over to war3 which will enable us to customize almost everything without major changes to the mo's coding.

so fuck you, zero's trying. so much for keeping the faith alive

As you see. I know how to weed out the jerkoffs who try and weasel in as a clan member.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    As you see. I know how to weed out the jerkoffs who try and weasel in as a clan member.
    hmmm? i'm still interested in what you meant earlier. but he badmouthed wcs.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Uhm....priest i am not retarded i know the test server has been uip for what like 6 fucking months?!?!?!!?!? THATS A LONG ASS TEST TIME IN GAMING WORLD!

7. Default

Uhm....priest i am not retarded i know the test server has been uip for what like 6 fucking months?!?!?!!?!? THATS A LONG ASS TEST TIME IN GAMING WORLD!
    well, wcs use eventScripts extensively. eventScripts was completely broken in the orange-box updated. so, wcs is completely one with, unless self-support is provide. the servers that still have wcs running are all fille w/ coders that can provide support needed.

because wcs is out, we're using war3. war3 was also fucked by the OBupdate, but not quite as severely. semi-regular releases are being put out by the original war3 team. because we didn't use to use war3, it's going to be extremely different. so zero's main goal is to get the two to behave as similarly as possible. until we make sure that the updated versions of war3 (which, are still in beta themselves) are stable enough to actually put IBIS's name on them as a public server, he is keeping it as a closed test server. in addition, while war3 allows us far easier an more robust customizing options, it's completely different so getting values and effects to work correctly will take a long time too.

plus, every other update valve puts out breaks war3 until another release can come out of the official team. so zero does not plan to fully open up for public until the war3 team makes it fairly certain that valve's updates will no longer break the mod.

8. Default

Viper, other servers use Python. Python didn't break completely so it was easily fixable (joinWCS)