Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Racial slurs...
    not against the rules

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

what the canadians is up?

UNBAN ME FROM GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

yea i was there for most of the part, and i know i talk alot, but another thing i would like changed is the amount of constant blabbering in gungame. i was participating in the blabbering, but it got to a point where i was forced to use "voice_enable 0" because i couldn't concentrate at all and was performing very poorly. this needs to be resolved as well

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    what the canadians is up?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yea i was there for most of the part, and i know i talk alot, but another thing i would like changed is the amount of constant blabbering in gungame. i was participating in the blabbering, but it got to a point where i was forced to use "voice_enable 0" because i couldn't concentrate at all and was performing very poorly. this needs to be resolved as well
    I don't really see anything being done about this. That is why voice enable and player list mute are there. If you feel that the chatter interferes with your playing, perhaps you should play pub, where things are a little more super cereal. GG is where people go to relax and have fun.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and his shenanigans are cruel, and painful.

when i came in, cyber's name was set to "cyber | ibis.a (no audio)"

he messeged me asking if i could hear him. i said no, and on a hunch i ran @mute cyber, which unmuted him. then, envy started unmuting people, including coupas and joker. i have no idea how they got muted. nothing showed up in chat about them getting muted.
    Yea i didnt even know that i was muted untill envy unmuted me, and parently like 5 other people muted as well and when i looked back through the consol and chat logs i didnt see anything about anyone muting anyone, so i dont what happened.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I don't really see anything being done about this. That is why voice enable and player list mute are there. If you feel that the chatter interferes with your playing, perhaps you should play pub, where things are a little more super cereal. GG is where people go to relax and have fun.
    Agreed if someone is annoying or talking to much just mute them n player list since it works. I come to GG to have fun or blow off some steam. We all know Im not there to be competitive in GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    See, at least my shenanigans are cheeky and fun.
    LMAO.

I'd like to meet the person who told you this.

I'd also like to know why Aco is being an ass and muting everyone.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    LMAO.

I'd like to meet the person who told you this.

I'd also like to know why Aco is being an ass and muting everyone.
    I'd actually like to know why you think your opinion matters on anything.

10. Default xwq

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'd actually like to know why you think your opinion matters on anything.
    IT DOES@!#@!EGQEGQ2EGRWEVWREVWEQEVQEWCWQERVQREFE2Re
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.