1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    IT DOESN'T
    Fixed.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    i love pussy
    fixed.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 09-28-2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

fixed.
    Thanks bro!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    LMAO.

I'd like to meet the person who told you this.

I'd also like to know why Aco is being an ass and muting everyone.
    as i said, i only unmuted cyber. i did not mute anyone else. nor did i mute cyber to begin with.

get your facts straight bitch lol

oh yeah...:hi:

hmmmm, probbaly should change my sig too now
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i unmuted cyber.

envy unmuted a bunch of other people after i unmuted cyber
    I wasn't blaming you or anyone for that. Sorry, I thought it was Envy that un-muted my bad

could it have been a glitch like the one who slays everyone after nade round?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    could it have been a glitch like the one who slays everyone after nade round?
    Probably not there are a couple admins who come on under false names do shit then leave i have seen it a couple times, never caught who they were but now about half way threw games ill ma_admin to make sure there arent admins without tags in the server. the other day an admin had no tag or name pertaining to his adminship came into the server and began yelling at people and he slayed 2 or three people i dont know who he was but this really needs to be handled.

IT DOES@!#@!EGQEGQ2EGRWEVWREVWEQEVQEWCWQERVQREFE2Re
    My point exactly.

I'm sorry Christmas, but I'm like you in a way.

Whether you like it or not, I'll state my opinion.

Thankfully, I'm not a pompous ass as you are.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Probably not there are a couple admins who come on under false names do shit then leave i have seen it a couple times, never caught who they were but now about half way threw games ill ma_admin to make sure there arent admins without tags in the server. the other day an admin had no tag or name pertaining to his adminship came into the server and began yelling at people and he slayed 2 or three people i dont know who he was but this really needs to be handled.
    what was his account name?

my admin's registered under acolytetojippity i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vladninja View Post
    thanks bro!
    lool!

Aboose of power!

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.