Ok so i was playing on gg Ibis earlier tonight when a ton of stuff happened:
(I feel ridiculous for posting but someone i believe should post about it)

1. While game play there were about a thousand infractions being committed against server rules. There were teams/players camping for a full rounds/games. Excessive TK-ing. Racial slurs... etc.... I contacted all admins in my list none were available. It was very un-enjoyable.

2.When admins did show up. The problems seemed to subside. the players that were committing infractions were either gone or behaving. Then, two games later... For what seemed to be no reason at all half the players in the server were muted. I was not one of them. Cyber an admin on your server was muted himself (but not by himself)

3. When Envy entered he un-muted Cyber along with the remaining who had been muted. (Once again, I will state no reason was shown as to why were muted. Just seemed like an admin was having to much fun being malicious. No warnings were issued that I ever heard) A huge fight broke out between all the admins. Made the admins look disrespectful and childish in front of a lot of players.

Admins who I know where there at the time:
Coupbas
Zinta Piest
Cyber
Envy
and Joker I believe (not 100% on his actual time)

Now in stating all of this I just want it to be known I'm not attacking any of these admins, but I do believe the whole thing was childish, and drove a lot of players away at the time. After this and during the debacle the server went to about empty. I just think this sort of thing makes the admins look bad! I mean with rumors I hear everyday on Ibis servers, it seems people are saying Ibis is going "down hill". I don't think that you all should be represented this way!

I'm new to the server, along to the forum. Not sure if this is the right area to put this post in if so I shall move it!

Just expressing my two cents
Ketchup