Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: tk punishment menu

1. Default

in both aspects it does good and hurts but i think keepin the tk menu is good and does help when u have ignorant ppl that purposely tk. however if its after the round there shouldnt be a tk menu i think it should be a rule to forgive if its after the round but thats my opinion ;p still a great server.

2. Default

Hall, even though you have "30" admins on your friends list not everyone else does. each person cant go whine to an admin about getting teamkilled. this is good for when admins arent in the server and "youre not in there to get an admin to come" if i wasnt an admin and i was playing and someone teamkilled me every round i would want to have consequences for them it would suck if someone could come in and tk non stop with no consequences. and to fix this you can take ff off but then the game gets worse, because i like playing with the sense of reality this game is fun with ff. if you have such a probelm with the slay menu in our server go to another one i dont think to many people will mind. FF is staying on in GG regardless of whether you post or complain about it. Gore mod is the only mod that needs to come off.

3. Default

Only thing I feel needs to be "Changed" to the tk menu is only allow so many "forgives" within x amount of time, if thats possible. Way too many people get away with TK after TK.

4. Default

agreed with hai its true but it really is apparent that it is up to the individual to decide to slay or forgive.