it's usually SCRIBBLE

Born:
    a poor black child

Weapons of choice:
    228 Compact, M4A1

Maps:
    de_port, de_nuke

Reason for app:
    What can I say? IBIS has been great to me. I've already put down roots here at IBIS and would like to eventually be considered for entry among the ranks of clan. If it doesn't happen, so be it. I appreciate you letting me stick around and play CS:S with you all. I am thankful for the opportunities I've had to get to know the active clan and am looking forward to meeting the inactive members.

Experience:
    I've been playing CS since January 2001 back when there wasn't any voice talk. It's been on and off depending on where I was at in life but over time I have been to several league tournaments. I've been an admin of a clan and community servers before and have been subscribed as an admin for IBIS since ~March 2010.

Contact info:
    Steam @ thescribble. Private message me on the forums for anything else.

Additional comments:
    Regarding App – I’m not concerned with the time frame of the application process. I'll be connected to IBIS servers as long as they're online and operating and I'll keep playing the game as long as it and I are capable of online multiplayer.

Other – I stay pretty busy with work and business travel but I’ve always got a computer with me that has a copy of CS:S and my destination will always (well, usually) have a connection. Shooting IBIS clan members, admins, and regulars right between the eyes is the sublime monotony I need to counter-balance the irregularly scheduled day to day that I endure.

edit: I originally posted my application for membership in September of 2010 so that my interest in joining IBIS was known and taken into consideration. I have edited it to reflect what I believe to be my standing two years later.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 06-26-2012 at 10:18 PM.

2. Default

+1

not much i can say. solid admin. solid player.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

+1 for you bud one of the best ibis admins and one of my personal favorite dudes to play with

4. Default

+1

Good guy, great admin, fun to be around..

Good luck Scribble
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

+1 to scribbs. Good admin and good player.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

+1
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

+1. Great admin. Very good at catching hackers. Good sense of judgement.

8. Default

+1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Great admin and player...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post

Born:
    December 12, 1985
    +1 for scribble just cause Im still older then him by a month and 12 days ....Oh and hes a pretty decent guy and admin