Thread: Perma banned aremis - aim bot

1. Default Perma banned aremis - aim bot

banned: Aremis

# 235 "Áяầмΐṡ -{3M}-" STEAM_0:1:32729113 29:25 73 0 active

Server: Zm
    Reason: aim bot
    when: 1:00PM Sept 29
    proof: made a demo out of him and was confirmed by other players including the hacker

video is pretty long. he was actualyl walling as well because he was able to find people with out making a choice on where to go. on the last minute was when i caught him. he even said: "HACKER ON DECK" after blasting some zombie's head. well i did him a favor. i copied his steam but then i copied this link and wasn't able to retrieve his id back.
    Zero if you can find his Steam ID i'd really appreciate it so i can put him on my person ban list... Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?ru9a6ts7gd8edl0

THANKS AGAIN JIP... u r a big help
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 09-29-2010 at 12:54 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    banned: Aremis
    Server: Zm
    Reason: aim bot
    when: 1:00PM Sept 29
    proof: made a demo out of him and was confirmed by other players including the hacker

video is pretty long. he was actualyl walling as well because he was able to find people with out making a choice on where to go. on the last minute was when i caught him. he even said: "HACKER ON DECK" after blasting some zombie's head. well i did him a favor. i copied his steam but then i copied this link and wasn't able to retrieve his id back.
    Zero if you can find his Steam ID i'd really appreciate it so i can put him on my person ban list... Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?ru9a6ts7gd8edl0
    ...watch the demo. you should have sb_status in there after all...so his steamID should be there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...watch the demo. you should have sb_status in there after all...so his steamID should be there
    yep i'll check it out right away... thank you.

4. Default

STEAM_0:1:32729113

Merry Christmas