Thread: Glockstar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Glockstar

I was busy doing something and got asked to come into GG because Glockstar was aimbotting, I observed him for a single round and he was obviously aimbotting and possibly speed hacking. Right as I was about to start the demo he said in chat I hack because it's fun and then he left the server and rejoined immediatly and typed into chat admins ruin all the fun. I don't know if I caught any of that on the demo but i'm attaching it anyways.

After he rejoined and came back he was playing like normal though, so I assume he left and turned them off and rejoined. Several people in the server said they had taken a demo of him and I advised them to come post it here.

I perma banned him, but didn't catch his steam id before I did so because I forgot to pull it up in console. I tried looking it up on psychostats but he isn't listed in it.

**EDIT- It wont let me upload the demo right now, i'll try again in a little bit
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

1) check mooshoo's topic in the gunGame forum for demo and steamid
    2) put the .dem into a .zip folder and upload the .zip it'll upload fine like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I always just attach them using the forums attachment thingy
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?