Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Banned

1. Default

well this demo is supposedly of the time right before his ban, so this would prove that the reason for which he is currently banned is unfounded

2. Default Demos

I have demos of all the playing time so far in Ibis and I can upload them all if needed. I decided to record demos of my playing so I can see where I can improve myself at by watching my own demos.

3. Default Can I get unnbaned?

STEAM_0:1:86978 unban gogo!

4. Default

I'm sorry if someone finds what I am about to say offensive. If you are an admin and you think he was walling, you should probably cancel your subscription. That is just not good enough evidence to be considered hacking at all. I can see why Lanx banned him, it looked like it for the very small time Lanx was in the game, but it was just luck by radar. Let's get this player unbanned and keep the repuation of ibis the amazing way it is!

5. Default

Yeah I checked that demo he posted and its in my opinion that he's not hacking. I mean that shot with the awp was bull but doable. And the round where Phalanx called him a waller you could see the guy's foot for a split second as he went around the corner. I watched the demo twice to confirm that.

Is he a waller in general? I'd say no, tho I havent had enough experience playing with him to know for sure but everytime I do play with him I spec him just cuz I'd rather watch a skilled player than a noob camping a spot, and from what I've seen he doesn't wall.

6. Default

That's definitely not walling, just luck as people said it before. Everyone can be lucky a few times.

...Unless luck is a bannable offense?

7. Default

thx dildo whats ur steam name? we should play on other servers together. I like your play style.

8. Default

Is this guy unbanned yet or what, I want to play with him! He looks like a bit of a challenge! The more good players, the better!

9. Default

are you V in game?

If you are you have played with me lol.

I go under [nWo] - GanJa now.

10. Default

I'm too lazy to go copy+paste but if you click on my name in this post it'll tak eya to my profile page, and one of the tabs on that page has my steamid on it

Edit: K I just said fuck it mere seconds after posting....STEAM_0:1:9826563

Oh and btw. I want your 5 dig bitch