Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned

1. Default Banned

Banned yet again after killing an admin.

I have demos this time. Where can i upload to show the skills?

2. Default

Click the paperclip

3. Default Demo

I think this is the demo which he banned me at

4. Default

I have to say a couple of times it did appear that you had some knowledge as to the location of certain people... but it didn't really appear to be hacks. More like a couple of lucky radar shots.

I think he should be unbanned and just watched carefully.

Also, anyone going to watch this demo, have patience, they play like 10 rounds before you see anything.

5. Default

You know that you can fast forward the demo, right...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You know that you can fast forward the demo, right...
    SERIOUSLY!? WOW... I fail...

7. Default

LOL GanJa, didn't you see that one guy on the roof top near T spawn he must of stared at you for a good 10 seconds crouched down before he shot you.

Also, if he was using hacks. Why would he give us a demo of him before the time of his ban?

8. Default

Reverse psychology.

9. Default

If you watch closely, phalanx joins sort of late, and the only things he sees of ganja sort of looked like wall hacking. If lanx sees this demo, he will realize he just came in at a time where he had some luck.

This guy needs unbanning.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    LOL GanJa, didn't you see that one guy on the roof top near T spawn he must of stared at you for a good 10 seconds crouched down before he shot you.

Also, if he was using hacks. Why would he give us a demo of him before the time of his ban?
    It Quite Obvious he wasn't hackin if he demo himself. So is he gonna demo himself evertime he plays or only when he see a admin in spec? Or is this supose to clear him of any other accusations of cheating in the future?